View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 09:52 PM
Missing Member

Amy stood near the bathroom door facing away from him, trying to gain her composure. She looked over her shoulder and saw Will staring off into space. He looked so lost. She wondered what could he possibly be thinking.

Her embarrassment, subsided into a light humour and she smiled over her shoulder toward him, "I don't suppose you have a washer and dryer here so that doesn't happen again?"

"Oh yes I do, but I have already put your clothes into the washer, they are probably ready to switch over by now," he replied, standing to walk to the machine.

While he was gone, she slipped under the covers and cozied down in the bed, assuming that was where she would stay tonight. She figured she was less likely to "show off" again if she was well covered. She sat up and waited on him to come back.

He walked back into the room and she looked at him from the pillow, "So, now you know a little about me, tell me more about you."

They talk for hours into the night. Him trying to keep her awake to make sure she doesn't have a concussion. They talk of her family back in Tennessee, why she came to Colorado for school, her major, and everything else for hours. As the sun begins to rise, Amy can no longer keep her eyes open and falls to sleep as he is talking. He smiles, deciding that it is safe to let her sleep now and leaves her hugging the extra pillow and breathing softly.