View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 02:03 AM
Missing Member

Amanda

"Jarret, mmmm, I like that name," Amanda said, knowing his voice was going to be as attractive as the rest of him, she was not suprised by his smooth, low voice, "My names Amanda. I'm pretty new here myself. I've been here a couple years and...." It was then, she realized that she had absolutely NO idea where she was.

She looked at Jarret and at her surroundings and realized she was completely alone with him. She knew this wasn't a good thing with the way her body reacted to being near him. She could tell she was already becoming wet with excitement at just his words.

She knew she had better turn around and leave right then or she would end up betraying herself. Betraying her perfect, "or was he that perfect" she thought, Ethan.

She slowly started, not knowing what to expect from her lips, "Okay....well...I guess...well....I'm sorry...I didn't mean to intterupt your......your....I'm sorry."

She started to walk away from him, feeling a sinking feeling inside. She felt like such an idiot. She was glad to not be facing him, but at that moment she realized she was going to have to face him again anyway....."Um, where am I?"