View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 01:43 AM
Missing Member

Amanda

As she was jogging along beside him, she was glad that he didn't at first notice her, or so she thought, because it gave her time to come up with an excuse for why she was there. She had fumbled in her jacket, hoping he didn't see, to pull out something, ANYTHING that could save her.

At that moment, he came to a stop. She automatically stopped there beside him before she knew what she was going to say. She stood there dumbfounded and lost as a goose. As he looked at her, the thoughts came rushing into her mind.

"I....I think you.....you dropped this," she stuttered, showing a small silver ring. She was amazed at how much more attractive he was now that she could stop and look him over, "I didn't think your....your girlfriend would like losing it."

As she said these words, she flushed down to the tops of her breasts, leaving them as pink as her face. "God, how stupid was that!" she thought, "He's going to think I'm such an idiot! Arg! I AM an idiot!"

But as she stood there waiting on a reply....probably a "Dumb Blonde" referral, she could feel his eyes on her and every glance seemed to burn her skin until her whole body was blushing and she felt a slow, dull, sensual throbbing beginning between her legs. Everymove this man made seemed to ignite her body in ways she never imagined.