View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 03:48 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Well, after making the mistake of reading that when I can't do anything about it...I'm afraid I am a pleasure delayer. Today.

Actually, I find that I do that quite often. Usually in the morning, when I wake up feeling all warm and cozy. My cock is thick and soft, but springs right to attention when I touch it just the right way. I'll pull the covers back and stroke it slowly, lovingly, from the base all the way up to the head. Running my thumb across the spongey top while my finger rubs the underside of the crown, pinching slightly. I know if I continue...I'll cum. But I can't. I want to, but I want to wait. If I cum, it's over. The pleasure of the teasing is done. It's like someone says...sometimes it's the journey, not just the destination.

And when I finally let myself go...wow!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.