View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 11:42 PM

Weekend at the Lake, Part 3 and final.

Weekend at the Lake, Part 3.
By Soundman

This is a basically a true story. A few details have been altered and the names have been changed to protect the guilty!

---------

The next morning, Tony, Shelly and I slept until nearly 10:00. The three of us had enjoyed a lot of good sex the previous day, ending with Tony and me double-fucking Shelly. Tony had been in her pussy and I was in her ass and what a wonderful experience it had been for all of us! Shelly said she wanted to do something "very different" and I think she got her wish!

We had gone away for the weekend to a cabin on Lake Ouachita in Arkansas. Shelly was my girlfriend and Tony my best friend. His wife Sonja, was very pretty, but a real prude and 'stick-in-the-mud'. There is no way she would have approved of us being together, much less participating!

"Ummmm.... Do we HAVE to get up this morning?" Shelly asked.

"Yes. I'm hungry!" Tony said.

"Me too," I agreed. "I'll start the coffee going."

I got up and used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. The other two were being a little slow getting out of bed because of a little mutual grope session. "Cut that out!" I said jokingly.

"You'll get your turn later," Tony said.

"You'd better!" Shelly said and laughed.

I made coffee and started to prepare the sausage, biscuits and eggs for our breakfast. I heard Tony got to the bathroom and clean up a bit, followed shortly by Shelly.

As Tony and I were starting our first cup of coffee, Shelly came into the kitchen and asked us "Which swimsuit do you like best?" She had a patriotic red, white and blue bikini and a black G-string bikini. "Do you have to ask?" I said. "The G-string of course!" She grinned and went to put it on and then put on a white T-shirt and denim short over it.

We ate our breakfast and cleaned up the dishes. "Who's up for fishing?" Tony asked. "ME!" we both answered at once. Tony and I took the boat down to the launch and got it in the water and put our tackle in the boat as well. I drove the boat back to near the cabin and Tony parked the Suburban. Shelly met us with an ice-chest of drinks and a bag of snacks.

We fished for about an hour with very few bites. But it was a beautiful day, so it didn't bother us much. There was good scenery on the lake as well. You would see other boats with women either topless or completely nude occasionally go by, so that added to the natural beauty around us and helped to make all of us horny again. Shelly had long since pulled off her
t-shirt and shorts and was simply stunning in her black G-string. Tony and I had whistled and cat-called appropriately and she faked being offended. We pulled into a little cove on one of the islands in the lake. It was fairly secluded, but was beautiful.

Shelly said she was going to try to get some sun and got off the boat to lay out on the little beach. She spread out her towel and peeled off her bikini. "Wouldn't want to get tan lines, would I" she asked smiling at us. "Not at all," we agreed. Tony and I fished a little longer, but had very little luck. I looked over at where Shelly was laying out in the sun and nudged Tony, "Look there." Shelly was playing with and pinching her nipples with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. We heard her moan and tense up. We knew she had her orgasm.

"Come on, the fish aren't biting anyway," I told Tony. We walked over to where Shely was laying in the sun. "Enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"Mmmm... yes, but it would have been better with the two of you!" she said, purring.

"Let's see what we can do for you, then," I answered. I quickly peeled off my clothes and laid down beside her and began to suck on her tits and pinch her nipples. Tony had followed my lead and was between her legs eating her pussy. Shelly began to moan very loudly.

Finally, she said "I want to taste you this time." She instructed me to lay down on my back and she immediately got down on her hands and knees and began sucking on my cock. She stroked it with her hand and took it into her mouth eagerly. But in that position, her ass and pussy were pointed up and Tony took full advantage. He got on his knees behind her and fucked her
pussy while she sucked my cock. In a moment, we all came in an explosion of ecstacy.

We rested for a bit and then prepared a bit of lunch. After a bite to eat, we decided to swim a bit in the lake and it was very relaxing, but very interesting since none of us had bothered to put swim suits back on.

After a bit, we decided to pack up and head back in. We packed up the stuff in the cabin and prepared to leave.

"Kinda depressing, leaving," Tony said. "I hate to think that all this good sex is going to end."

"Well, we aren't home, yet," Shelly said.

As we got ready to get on the road, I noticed that Shelly had changed clothes. She had showered and fixed her hair and make-up and put on her white T-shirt again, this time without the bikini under it. It was just transparent enough that her large nipples stood out and it was quite obvious she had no bra on under her shirt. I also noticed that instead of her shorts, she had elected to put on a short skirt. Since I knew she didn't bring any panties on the trip, I knew she was bare under her skirt.

We stopped in a small town on the way out and had supper in the restaurant there. Shelly had fun teasing the men in the restaurant with her semi-transparent shirt and nipples poking out and with her short skirt and nothing under it. She had every eye in the place on her and was enjoying the attention. "Man, I'm getting horny again," she said as we had finished our meal and were preparing to leave. It was loud enough that several others in the restaurant had to have heard her as well and she got more hungry looks and one guy nearly choked on his food when she said it. We paid our bill and got out. By the time we got back in the Suburban, I could tell she was really getting horny.

We hadn't even gotten out of the parking lot yet when she reached over and unfastened my shorts and pulled them down. She climbed on top of me stratled me, guiding my cock into her already wet pussy. She bounced up and down on me, forcing me deeper and deeper into her pussy. "Cum with me.... NOW!!" she screamed, still bouncing, driving me deep inside of her as my load exploded.

"Your turn, Tony," she said and leaned over to put her head in Tony's lap. He already had his pants unzipped and his cock pulled out and had been stroking it, watching Shelly's tits bounce as we fucked. Shelly took his cock into her mouth and stroked and sucked him until he blew his load in her mouth. Shelly licked him clean and made sure I was clean as well. We sat back up and continued to enjoy the remainder of the trip back home, just laughing and having a good time.

---

What happened to the three of us? Shelly and I have been happily married for 10 years now and have 3 wonderful children together. Tony is still my best friend and has divorced Sonja and married another woman who is much more "adventuresome". Those stories may come later! I hope you enjoyed my little (basically) true tale.