Thread: The Transfer
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 10:34 AM

Transfer #2

The door slammed behind us in the doctor's office. The blonde let go of my balls which were hurting real bad from being used to drag me all the way down the hall. Before I could do or say anything, she dropped to her knees and started giving me a blowjob that would have sent any guy to heaven. After I shot a load down her throat with a ball draining orgasm, the blonde turned the lights off in the office and left. I tried to get up and follow her but I couldn't see very well with the lights off. Fumbling around the office for the light switch I stopped up short when I felt a pair of lips start sucking my cock. At the same time soft hands started playing with my balls and ass. I found the light switch and turning on the lights I saw that the Dr and two assistants had come in the room for the exam. 6 of the longest legs, 6 of the biggest breasts, and 3 of the wettest pussies. These 3 ladies were way too hot to be doctors. I didn't have too much time to think about this point as one of the assistant doctors stuck a needle in my ass with some sort of sedative and I slumped over asleep.