View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 09:36 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Just as I was about to make my pursuit after something hot and tasty I am left dumbfounded by Booger-Baby aka Naked Cheffy Boy when he hands me a showerhead...looking like this party is going to cost ole Skippy boy some bucks.

Shaking my head I look up just in time to be pounced by the Jupiter monkey. I lift my head up and look into his beady red eyes and his lips reach for mine. I try to pull back but the stat master knows my moves and touches his lips to mine. His breath smells like a mixture of man and womanly secretions...guess he must of had a little Cobalt/Cheyanne sandwich on the way here...

I shove him off of me and decide that is enough. I scream for the Gypsy girl and head to the closet in what was once my kitchen. I open the closet door and push a hidden button and the back shelves slide away to reveal stairs leading down to the cellar. The Gypsy girl heeds my call and I give Jupe a push down the stairs and turn to her.

"The moneky boy here has been a bad bad boy. I think you will find all you need in the way of punishment tools down there. I am hoping you can take care of him." I tell her.

She nods to me and smiles. Then she looks into her bag and pulls out a leather whip..."I never leave home without it" she says to me. She starts to cackle and walk towards the stairs, but I grab her before she can get away and turn her towards me. I look her in the eyes and grab her by the neck and kiss her deeply taking her breath away.

After I let her go and the color comes back to her face I pat her on the ass and say "you have a go at the monkey, and maybe later I will come down there and show you who the dom of this house is".

With that I give her a wink and let the group of people that has gathered in the kitchen follow her down to watch the demise of the stat-keeper.

I am just about to head back to the door when I spy the lovely Eyeglass wearing Velma leaning alone in the hallway. I decide I have had enough of being the good host and decide she needs some attention.