Thread: Hockey Camp
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 07:47 PM

Part 2

Ethan gritted his teeth. It became difficult to hold the fluid in. His erection throbbed painfully. The shaft and head had turned a deep purplish color. He wanted to grab it and jerk himself off, but he was afraid he would let the fluid out and get in trouble.

He heard voices in the hall and held his breath to listen.

"Carol, you should see that young man in there," a woman's voice said. It was Nurse Thomas.

"What about him?" another woman's voice said. He recognized it as the high pitched voice of the older nurse.

"He's hung like a horse," Nurse Thomas said in a loud whisper.

"No kidding?"

"A real donkey dick. Must be about this long."

"Oh my," the other nurse sighed. Her voice sounded weak. "Do you think I could see it?"

"Take this in and put it on him."

"An adult size Johnson Strap?"

"I just hope it's gonna be big enough," Nurse Thomas said.

Ethan was trying to figure out what they meant about his penis when the door opened and the other nurse came in. Ethan stiffened up. She looked at him, then her eyes dropped to his penis and widened.

"How are we doing?" she said without looking away from his erect organ.

"Fine," Ethan mumbled. Her staring made him nervous.

"I'm Nurse Rhimes," she said with a pleasant smile. "Nurse Thomas asked me to help you with this strap."

Ethan smiled back. She was pretty, but not as pretty as Nurse Thomas. She had short, curly hair, a round, pudgy face, and wide, overweight hips. In her hands was the same kind of thing Nurse Thomas had tried to put around his penis, only bigger.

"Now this won't hurt a bit," she said.

She put her hand around his shaft and squeezed. Ethan gasped. Her warm hand felt great, especially when she moved it up and down. She did that for about a minute, staring at it like it was a piece of food she was hungry to eat. Ethan closed his eyes, breathing hard. It felt so good he hoped she never stopped.

Then, abruptly, she wrapped the strange device around the shaft of his penis and pulled it tight, making Ethan gasp again. It was held on with velcro. She placed the cap on the end over the head of his penis.

"Dr. Herbert will be with you in a moment," she said, and left with a quick sneer.

Ethan was paralyzed. His mouth hung open. The strange device had clamped itself around his penis like a vice and the wet, spongy material made his whole penis feel itchy and tingly. It was like having a thousand tiny hands rubbing him all at once. The cap over the head felt tight. He began to fear that his penis was going to explode.

He heard the nurses talking in the hallway again.

"So, did you see it?" Nurse Thomas said.

"Yeah, I saw it."

"Is that the biggest cock you ever saw?"

"I've seen big cocks before."

"But not that big."

"No, not that big. But that just makes it worse."

"Makes what worse?" Nurse Thomas said.

"Him. Guys with big dicks always go around thinking they're the greatest thing to walk the Earth because of the size of their dick swinging between their legs. They think all they gotta do is stick it in a girl and they're the greatest lover she's ever had. He's got the biggest one, so he'll be the worst."

"What a mean thing to say," Nurse Thomas said.

"But it's true."

"I don't think so."

A moment later the door opened and Nurse Thomas came in.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

"Fine, I guess," Ethan said.

She touched his lower abdomen tenderly. "I think you're just about done."

She went to the counter and got a bulbous container with a wide, tubular opening. She removed the spongy strap from around his penis and he was terribly relieved. The itching and tingling were beginning to drive him nuts.

"Ok, now sit up on the edge of the table," she instructed.

Ethan sat up at the edge. His long, thick, aching penis stuck straight out. Nurse Thomas put her hand around it and guided the end into the tubular opening at the top of the container.

"When you feel ready, just let it come out," she said.

Ethan relaxed. The urge to pee had gone. Instead, he felt something flowing slowly through his penis. He was breathing shallow and rapid. He grunted and whatever strange thing it was began to come out of his penis.

The clear, oily fluid had turned to a thick, bluish gel that flowed slowly from his penis into the container. Ethan watched in fascination with his legs spread wide. It took several minutes for all of it to come out, and Nurse Thomas held his penis the entire time.

"Perfect," she said, and set the filled container on the counter. She returned with a moist towel.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" she said, and began to wipe his penis clean. Her hands rubbed the shaft with the warm towel and he felt himself getting weak.

"Ethan, are you all right?" Nurse Thomas said.

Ethan gasped and came. A great glob of white semen leapt from the head of his cock and landed on the front of her uniform. Nurse Thomas gave a short cry of surprise. His cum continued to gush out over her hands. She tried to get the towel over his penis to catch it.

"Sorry," Ethan said, blushing furiously.

She grinned at him. "It's all right. Don't be embarrassed," she said, her voice soothing.

She calmly wiped the semen from his penis, then off her hands, and collected all the items from the counter.

"I'll let Dr. Herbert know you're ready," she said, with one last look at his penis. "You can put your pants on now."

As soon as she was gone Ethan groaned. He couldn't believe he'd let himself cum on Nurse Thomas.

Dr. Herbert returned, told him he was perfectly fit for hockey camp, then said he could go. Ethan was eternally grateful.

On his way back to the waiting room he passed the nurse's office. His mother was there, as was Nurse Thomas, with her back to the door. Dr. Herbert went in to talk to her. Ethan sat down on a chair outside the office to listen.

"I hope I won't embarrass you by mentioning this, but your son is remarkably well endowed," Dr. Herbert began.

"In what way?"

Dr. Herbert coughed nervously. "He has an abnormally large penis."

Mom chuckled. "Oh, yes. I'm not surprised. His father was hung, too. I mean well-endowed. He once told me it is a trait of all the McCullen men."

"I see. Well, it's nothing to be concerned about. It won't affect his health in any way ..."

He went on, but Ethan didn't listen. His mind was working on what Mom had said. His father was hung like this, too. All the McCullen men had abnormally large penises. Ethan began to forget his shame and embarrassment. For the first time he began to feel proud of what he had between his legs.

Nurse Thomas came out and stood beside him. He looked at her. She was smiling at him. On the front of her uniform was a big stain where he had shot his cum, and her nipples were hard points showing through the white fabric.

"I hope you have fun playing hockey, Ethan," she said.

"Thank you," Ethan answered politely. He wanted to ask her to show him her nipples, but he didn't dare.

"Maybe I'll see you again sometime."

She leaned over and quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek, then went down the hall into one of the rooms. Ethan watched her gorgeous ass.