Thread: Summer school
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 04:30 AM

Summer School Part II

Wednesday, I met her after class. She said the final went well and that I was lucky not to have had to take it. We had a few drinks, and after the third I was starting go get comfy, as it doesn't take much alcohol to affect me. As usual, she looked stunning. I could not believe how beautiful this girl was. She was in my estimation 21 or so. I was somewhat older, by like 10 years. The small talk changed to dating and she asked me about my love life, and I told her that I wasn't dating anyone, and that I really didn't date that often. She said lucky for her!

I told her that I thought she was absolutely gorgeous, and that I didn't mean to stare, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Nor could I take my mind off of her. Those lips, all I could think about was what they would feel like on me. She told me she thought I was extremely handsome, and guessed correct that I was Italian. She said Italians were good lovers. She asked me if I wanted to kiss her. I said "here"? She said "well it's either here or somewhere else". I didn't know what to say. She said "why don't we get a bottle of wine and head back to my place, my room mate has already gone home for the summer.

Now, I was shakin' as well as trying to act cool. I said "sure". She followed me to a drive through, then I followed her to her apartment not knowing where she lived. Once inside, she asked me to open the bottle while she put on some music...

To be continued...