View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 09:23 AM

Hot nasty sub brings in her shyest friends ...I guess to scare them silly...

I've kind of tired of the demands of having a stable (so to speak) of submissive toys/clients/slaves so it was just a fluke really that got me to agree to a four hour sesh with this little nutcase and her friends. That being said, i can't believe how fucking fun this little bitch is!
There's nothing better than an enthusiastic submissive- and this one's pleading and moaning, begging, grovelling, and frantic struggles have got me so turned on I have to really watch myself. I take the responsibility of topping pretty seriously because "the buck stops at the Dom", so to speak, if anybody should seriously or permanently be hurt. I know first hand how carried away a well abused slave can get and it wasn't untill after the fun was over that I realized I had begged an inexperienced master for way way way too much.
So here I am barely breathing between "attacks", savoring my perverted pleasure at using this nasty little thing in ways even she couldn't have expected! It's liberating to both of us i think, to know for sure that she is safe here with me - I will push her and test her but I'll stay a little grounded no matter how hot this gets so there'll be no lame-ass lapses or stupid mistakes.