View Single Post
Old 09-02-2002, 05:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Scorp
i sit there wishing i could have came with her. she tells me about how hard she came and says how much she wishes i could also. she then asks if i could go to the bathroom and cum for her. she didn't want this to be just for her. i can only smile at her thoughtfulness. i get up to use the bathroom but find that someones inside already. i cannot describe the frustration i'm going through, while having a hard on for so long, only to have to wait once more when i finally do get a chance to do something about it. after what seems a eternity, a friend is done and leaves the bathroom empty. i hurry in not to lose my opportunity, my hands already stumbling for my belt as i close the door. dropping my pants on the floor, my cock flies out of the hole on my boxers. sitting placing both seats down, i sit on the toilet and begin to pleasure myself. my cock throbbing in my hand like i was picturing it in front of my computer. rubbing it up and down, i recall the past hour and it doesn't take long before i cum. i had prepared some toilet paper resting atop my head for easy clean up. my first load knocks the sheet off, my second load flying all over my hand. i can't but help let a moan escape my lips, not caring what it sounded like outside. a third and fourth load shoots out, at this point i'm not caring where its going. when i open my eyes again, i find cum all over my hand, thighs and stomach. lucky for me my shirt was pulled up a bit.

after cleaning up, which took a while i go back to my computer and tell her what just happened. i could feel her excitement in her reply back. still not fully believing what just happened, for it was too good to be true. after a bit of pillow talk, she tells me she has to leave for it is really late for her and she needs to get up early tomorrow morning. we kiss and say our goodbyes and i'm left sitting there staring at the monitor with a silly grin on my face.

thank you for the wonderful experience -c.