Thread: Hotel sex
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 03:49 PM

he very slowly withdrew his hard cock, almost out of my tight anus, just keeping the head inside the tight entrance, and then he pushed himself back in again, inch by inch until i felt his balls and pubes against my arse cheeks. He gripped my hips and langourously caressed my soft smooth cheeks, he withdrew again, the feeling was intense of his huge cock leaving my rectum and the glans pulling and rubbing the tight anal muscles. Again he almost withdrew just leaving the tip inside my anus,

"Your arsehole looks great, so cute, small and tight..I love watching my cock going in and out..I love fucking you..my cock is so hard and shiny..ready to be filled.."

I groaned and mumbled "please.."

"What was that?"

"Please fill my arse with your lovely hard cock."

"More!"

"I love having a big thick cock up my arse, I love being fucked.."

His cock slid home again and he started fucking at a steady pace, the feeling was intense- of having his hard rod pumping in and out of my tight arse, i could feel pre-cum dripping from my cock, I loved the feeling of being fucked, of his balls against my arse, his cock opening my anus. i liked being exposed, open and vulnerable, he was panting, and i could feel him tensing and knew he was on the edge of coming..