Thread: Making time fly
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 08:22 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
He laughed again, as they had been laughing all along. Jack thought she was wonderful, sexy, intelligent, artistic...

"Alright Jack, time to clear out." He heard a smile in the womans voice and then felt her hand touch his shoulder, looking up to see Kara standing over them, casting her eyes towards Neely in a friendly mannor.

"Ahhh.. Okay?" He looked around and noticed the bar was nearly empty. Even Benny was walking towards the exit with a wave over his shoulder before disappearing out the door.

"Oh, is it that late already?" Neely asked, looking at her watch and seeing it was ten at night. Not knowing they had been caught up in hours of conversation, which now didn't seem like log enough.

Jack looked across at her, "I guess we had better go..." Standing up, tucking his hands shyly into his pockets. 'I want to stay with her ... but I know she wouldn't like going to an after hours club.' he thought silently.

She stood up with him and they both moved towards the exit. It had stopped raining and there was a slight chill to the air. Just outside the exit, Kara threw Jack a wink before closing and locking the door.
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.