Thread: Need Advice
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 10:13 PM
whitetiger74

Need Advice

This is really hard for me to do so .........
I am A DUMBASS BEFORE anyone else can say anything
My wife is BiPolar and depressive < still not really treated

This story goes on for 10 years prior ....... but I will keep it short.....
I Want a divorse .......... she is clueless....... even though she has been told ..... several times.... how ever I have 2 kidds that i love more than life itself ...... like we all do ....... I dont want to loose them ....... my daughter 5 years old .....Is a daddys girl and wants nothing to do with her mom at all ........ my son 2 1/2 is mommas boy ....... but loves me to death too ..... if i get divorsed it will ruin my kidds and i dont know if i can handle that ..... thats why i have stayed married ....... and not filed..... cause i would rather ruin my life then the kidds lives ........... my daughter and son have no idea something is wrong ...... nor do they have a clue....... my wife dont think anything is wrong either ...... agian even after i tell her all the time ......... she has tryed to obtain help but it isn't really working out ........ i have to much bitterness for what she has done to me in the past ......... but now because of how unhappy i am all the time i find myself being depressed and unconfident more then ever .......... i can't even remember how to do some of the most simple jobs anymore ....... and its affecting my job too ....... custody will go to her ......... no doubt ...... .. i will get them every other weekend ........ but i have to stay in FL and i really have nothing for me here ............ every thing i have is in GA including my education ........
I really just have no idea what to do anymore .......... I really want to take my kidds and run away ........ but i know i can t........... if you need details just ask to help in this advice ............ but i just don't know what to do anymore ..... or even what to say ........ her and i havent really talked in over 2 years ............ HELP !!!!!!!!!!! please i am at wits end........ OH i am broke now too .......... so no money ...... no profesianal help or legal help you know .......... cause of having to move ......... and lower paycheck in FL....... and my chapter 13 now ....... WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP MY SANITY >>>>>>> ANY ADVICE FOR A FOLLOW THROUGH ............... WHAT CAN I DO