View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 07:46 PM

Monday morning, another rose, and a special letter.

My Dearest Emily,

The weekends are so terribly lonely without the sound of your sweet voice, the light of your beautiful face, the fire in your sparkling eyes. Time crawls without your presence near me. But a new day has come, the long weekend over. Oh my sweet Emily, I long to hold you, to wrap you in my arms, and feel your warm breasts pressed against my chest. To press my lips just once upon yours and let you taste the love I have for you. I know there is passion in you, my sweet Emily, I see it in your every movement, your every glance, I year it in your every word. Run away with me Emily, let me take you to the exotic places of the world. The city of lovers, the temple of Aphrodite, the white sands of a deserted island where we could lay naked, and make love under the sun, and forget about time. Run with me Emily to the special places of the world. But alas, I fear that time is not yet, and so I give you a song to tell you of my passions. Dream of me sweet Emily, for my love is like a river flowing to the sea.

Ooh baby, mm
When you hold me
Oh oh, when you hold me
The sound

Is it possible I could feel this cool
I could really love you the way I do
Is it possible I could feel this good
I could really love you the way I do

See me (Within the light)
Flowing (Take me to you)
Like the river to the sea
You come down (I'm in the light)