View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 06:42 PM

The Seduction of Mrs. Jones

Closed for Maid of Marvels and Myself

Please read along and enjoy. Please feel free to PM with any comments.

Emily Jones is a married woman, still in love with her husband of ten years, but sharing mostly space and time. Childless, she’s stuck working in a busy office with several dozens of other employees, male and female. It has become a rut, day after day, but today is different.

Today, on Emily’s desk is a single red rose, sitting on an unsealed envelope. The scent of a mans cologne mixing with the perfume of the rose. Inside the envelope, handwritten on fine linen stationary is this letter.

My dearest Emily,
My heart can no longer contain the feelings it has for you. I must tell you my thoughts my desires, my passions.
If I could spend just one day with you, I'd savor each and every smile. I'd hold your hand as we strolled through the park, and we'd talk, we’d talk about love.
If I could spend just one evening with you, I'd spend it looking into your eyes, and with a single smile, you'd see how much I love you.
If I could spend just one night with you, I'd show you what passion lives within my heart.
If I could spend my life with you, I'd bring you joy and happiness, days filled with passionate bliss.
Alas Sweet Emily, is this but the dreams of a lonely heart, a heart that weeps at your every passing.
Take this Rose my Darling Emily, for it is the only face I dare show you today. Hold it near so it may know true beauty, and you may know the scent of my love.

And so, the seduction begins.