View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 06:39 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
Glancing to his left again Nikolai noticed that the blonde apparition was now sitting at a table by herself.

Grabbing his scotch and cigarette he walked over to the table. Looking down into her pale blue eyes he noticed the gentle swell of her breasts under the white blouse.

Smiling inwardly to himself he said, “Good evening, I am Nikolai…..and you are?”
“’Milla,” she answered, as the blush rose in her cheeks.
“May I join you?” Nikolai asked.
“’Milla nodded as she blushed even more furiously, wondering where her friend Anna had gone.
Nikolai pulled out a chair and sat at the old scarred table, his eyes never leaving the blond beauty.

“Come here often?” he asked.
’Milla just shook her head no, the blush in her cheeks still building.
Looking up at Nikolai she noticed his radiant smile and relaxed ever so slightly, the hint of a smile coming to her lips.

“I used to come here often when I was a little girl, with my father and grandfather but I haven’t been here much recently.” she said, feeling more relaxed.

“Same here.” replied Nikolai, “I’ve been away for quite some time.”
Sliding closer, Nikolai placed his elbows on the table resting his chin on his hands and staring directly into her eyes.

“You are a very beautiful young lady, you know that?” he asked.
Milla blushed even more furiously, her cheeks burning with a fire like she had never felt before.
“Can I buy you another drink?” Nikolai asked.
Milla just nodded shyly in the affirmative, her cheeks still burning from the attentions of this handsome man sitting at the table with her