View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 01:12 AM
Tells it all

I was among the crowd when I saw her. How could I miss the stunning red head, Txgrneyes, as she entered. I continued the coversation I was involed in, But I just had to keep one eye on her. I notice her outfit, it was very original, she was a walking box of condoms. I saw her walk toward the kitchenas I turned back to answer a question. Looking down at my water, I noticed I need more ice.

I excuse myself from the conversation under the pretense of refreshing my drink. What was really on my mind was the red head. I had meet her in the elevator of our apartment building. We had exchange small talk, and that is when I invited her to Cindys party.

When I arrived in the kichen she wasn't there, but Cindy was. I could see a spot above Cindys shave mound that was pink. It had to have been from the name tag of Txgrneyes. "Well", I thought, "She picked it from the right place."

Cindy had seen me enter the kichen, and came right over to me. Before I could ask her about the girl, she put me in a lip lock. I returned her french kiss, as I reached around to grab that lovely ass.
(Mental note: tag the ass later.)
We continued to hold each other after the kiss, that is when I had my chance to ask Cindy about her new quest.

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese