View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

"Well actually, yes I do. See the thing is i promised a friend that i would at least make an appearance an give him an unbiased opinion about one of the poets" I couls see that he wasn't wanting to part company just yet so I offered up an alternative in hopes that he would "see" how much more fun we might have if he'd only agree to my plan.
"Why don't you meet me there in a bit, and we can hook up for something to snack on afterwards. these readings can go all nite sometimes. I paused, for effect. "You wont miss me ," I smiles mischieviously, "I'll be the one who's exposing herself in some fashion or another" I winked at him hoping that he would see the possibilities in my reply. Also I really did need to get put back together before venturing on for the evening. And then there was still the possibility of catching our voyuer for a snack too. If Contraide agreed I was certainly going to put on quite the show for him just the thought of it already had me tingling in just the right ways. Gawd how i love being an exibitionist!
This evening was turning out better and better all the time. and if we were both lucky one of my girlfriends might be at the restaurant later. she too had some interesting abilities where sexual inuendo and public places were concerned. I noticed a solitary truck in the parking lot and grinned ,stopped for the view I'm sure....The coast is always perfect for relaxed living i thought to myself as i waited for his response....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"