View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 03:50 PM

Mike began to run the bath and as he did he had a long think about what had happened to him. Although he had been pleasured sexually now that the moment had passed he felt very ashamed. Although he had finally got a bit of action he had been deeply humilated in return and not only that but a tape of it exisited. Of him wanking, sucking a cokc and being fucked.
Mike prayed to God nobody would see that otherwise his humilation would be far from over...

Mike had finished running the bath and turned the taps of. When he turned Jen was standing at the doorway totlally naked.
"Step into the bath would you michael" she said sweetly. Mike noticed she was swinging a pair of hand cuffs on her finger.
"what what you going.." stuutered Mike
"Stand in the bath..or i'll get on the phone and tell a few of my friends what a small pathetic cock you have"
Mike looked down at his flacid pathetic penis and sighed. If only it was massive or at least average he reckoned he wouldnt have been the bitch in this game.
Mike stood in the bath water. Jen grabbed his arms and raised them above his head and then clicked the hand cuffs so he was bound to the pipe running overhead.
Once again mike was strung up at some sadist, horny females mercy.
Jen starred and smiled. She left the room and returned wiht her phone and sat on hte edge of the bath.
It was a camera phone mike noticed and before he could do anyhting Jen took a quick snap of his genitella.
"One for the record books...worldest samllest" she laughed.
Mike beemed red but it was to get worse. Jen slide inrto the hot water and began calling a number...
"shit answer machine..."she muttered "Hi , this is jen..guess what..have i got a story for you....and get this..you know mike who lives wiht Sara..he has got the smallest cock you'll ever see..call me later..byeeeeeeeee"
"fuck" thought mike
"ahh slave" continued jen "Nothing quite like a relaxing bath..i hope you dont get to turned on cos i know..it would be hell..to have a raving erection and no means to releive yourself....wouldnt it?"
Mike remianed silent.
"You know mikey..i'm gonna ask oyu questions..and you're gonna answer me..or else"