View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 09:02 PM

I have an idea Jen said and she left the room and returned quickly with a glass. Mike looked puzzeled. As she entered the room she said, I want to watch him jack off and then drink his own cum.

Excellent Idea, let me get the camera said Chad. Jen sit the glass down by Mike.

"Now slave start jacking for us and shoot it all into this glass." Mike hesitated and Jen slapped him on the face. "NOW SLAVE"

Mike moved his hand to his cock and started to jack it to hardness. He was uncofortable but excited with the audience.

Chad was filming as Jen started to massage Sara's crotch. "Lets let him look at your pussy, Sara." Jen said. Jen slid down Sara's panties. Mike became rock hard and jacked quicker when he saw Sara's pussy.

"That's it slave, do well and you may get to lick it." said Jen as she slid a finger in Sara's pussy.

Mike could hold back no longer. Jen could tell he was close and said, "Catch it in the glass slave." and laughed.

Mike grabbed the glass and held it at an angle. He started to cum, spraying a huge load into the glass.

Sara came watching Mike as Jen inserted another finger. Mike milked his cock.

"Now drink it slave." Jen said

Mike drew the glass to his lip but could not bring himself to tip it. Jen got up and grabbed his hair in one hand and the glass in the other. She yanked back on his hair and tiped the glass forcing it into his mouth. "DRINK BITCH" she yelled.

Mike swallowed the salty liquid hearing Chad and Sara's laugh.

Mike finished the glass and put it down.

He felt a slap on his ass as Jen said, "Don't ever make me force you to do what I say again or you will regret it bitch, DO you understand."

Yes master, he responded.

Now put your hands behind your back. Mike did and felt handcuffs.

Now you can watch us have fun. Jen said as she walked over and put her face in Sara's pussy.