View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 02:22 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

(thank you for permitting me to negotiate the text into a context for continuance )
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercifulangel
and she straddled my chest.
Kelley
and as I straddled his chest, Penny watched and continued covering her vulva while tickling her clitoris.

Quote:
leaning forward she held my wrists down.
Kelley
I was leaning forward holding down his wrists

Quote:
she placed her lips on mine forcing my mouth open with her tongue and let my load drop into my mouth.
Kelley
I placed my lips on his forcing his mouth open with my tongue and let my load drip back into his mouth.

Wm:
The taste of Kelley's saliva mixed with her juices and my saliva returning to me was a smooth mixture of flavors. I had no choice but to swallow.
Penny (Penelope) slipped her hand under my testicles and ever so softly caressed them, gently massaging my nuts with a deft touch quite uncommon in my life. While Kelley kissed me I felt the silk scarf loosen. That's a nice thing about silk. The knots aren't permanent. My hands now loosed enabled me to embrace her body and pull her down onto mine. Penny was now mounted astride my thighs and simultaneously lifted Kelley's ass high up and slipped her tongue into Kelley's wet puffy pink pussy. Kelley and I were still kissing.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."