View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 02:29 PM

(William)

I heard the door open and penelope gasped three times. The first gasp, was her reaction to the tip of my cock touching the innermost part of her wet pussy. It was erotic and with the combination of the exoticly sweet taste of kelley's pussy, i could not stop myself from thrusting up hard. The second gasp came directly after penelope let out a long moan that was brought on by my thrust and the third gasp was of surprise. I assumed it was a reactiont o whoever opened the door. I decided that kelley tasted so good i would focus on giving her as much pleasure as i could i began probing her pussy, swirling my tongue around its walls. Kelley began to give off high pitched moans. I was going to make her cum hard but that meant doing things right. Meanwhile, Penelope seemed to be doing something aside from me because i could feel her moving slightly on me. I kept my attention on kelley. I slid my tongue in draging the bottom of her pussy and dragged it across the top on the way out and up her slit finishign with a flick of her clit. Eacch time i flicked her clit her moan would become a scream. Her clit must be extremely sensative. She would really enjoy what i did to it next.....