View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 02:01 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Vlad slides his cock out of me and I can concentrate fully on the cowgirl's sweet pussy. She bucks against me, her cries muffled by Chip's big cock, but his grunts of pleasure are coming across loud and clear. Cowgirl sighs and moans as she finishes him off, her convulsions slow, and she comes down slowly from her climax.

I pivot around, squatting, still stroking Cowgirl's pussy, finding Vlad's cock with my other hand. It's slick with my juices, hard and straight. This vampire has more plans for me. I look around the room, see a small crowd of people in their hottest costumes watching us. With a gasp, I see the female vampire, and I feel a strong surge of lust. She's lost most of her costume, now clad only in a black bra and panties. She smiles at me, and turns her attention to the neck of the hot doctor who'd examined me upstairs.

I feel Cowgirl move off the countertop. She squats next to me, turns my face toward hers. I eagerly accept her kiss, her sweet lips touching mine. Her fingers slide inside my thigh, up to my pussy, and I moan with pleasure at her soft caress. I stroke Vlad's hard cock, and I'm pleased to feel Cowgirl's hand on top of mine, both of us touching him together. Her other hand is still on my pussy, her fingers tracing up and down my labia as I squat there, her fingertip probing into me.

She pulls Vlad's cock closer, until the head touches our lips, and together we kiss him...