View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
I feel the chippendale's balls start to tighten and know I have won. His hot creamy load shoots to the back of my throat and I hungrily gobble it down. I haven't tasted a man this yummy in ages. I have to make sure that I get every last drop.

I look over at the harem girl and see she know I have won. Seeing her with her mouth on the Vampire, and her finger in his ass is so hot. I am already wet from the race and seeing that makes it imperative that I feel her tongue on me now since I won. I unlace my granny boots, strip off my thigh high fishnets and my black ruffled panties. I hop up on the bar making sure not to sit on my bustle and tell her that I am ready to collect my reward.

She is between my legs in a flash. Her velvet tongue caressing and probing my slick pussy. She twirls her tongue around my clit and I whimper. I know how turned on she is when she begs the Vlad to fuck her. His pounding against her pussy adds a counterpoint to her tongue and I am in ecstasy. A cry escapes my lips it feels so good.

Only one thing could make me happier.
I look over at my Chippendale and I see that the display has him at attention again. "I need your cock in my mouth again. Please let me suck you off some more?" I beg him breathlessly. Harem girl's tongue is dancing on my pussy and darting in and out of my sweet little hole and I am spiralling upwards toward orgasm. Chippendale comes over and offers his cock to me again. I suck it into my mouth eagerly keeping rhythym w/Vlad as he fucks the harem girl's pussy harder and harder.

I can feel I am almost there and I cry out, "Gods I am about to come!"
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown