Thread: Test Drive
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
All this seemed more than a little strange to me by now, but when Pamela bent over and kissed me full on my lips, I was lost in her sweet fragrance in the same way as I was with her sister the night before. Pamela, or rather Pam, was very much bolder than Debbie had been, and I suspected that despite her younger years she was more experienced than her older sister. She was certainly more forward, as she proved by starting to undo the buttons on my shirt as we stood kissing, pushing it from my shoulders and down my arms in no time at all.

I found this rather exhilarating to be honest, and felt it only fair to reciprocate the process. I slid my hands from Pam's hips upwards along her lean flanks, moving them so my palms rubbed her firmly through the thin material of her blouse and noting that the nipples on her small breasts were hard nubbins under my touch. I unbuttoned Pam's blouse in seconds flat, sweeping the sides apart and releasing her beautiful young and pert tits to my gaze inside their sheer lacy covering; desperate to see them in the flesh, I reached behind her and quickly released the catch of her bra, lifting it away and admiring their shape and firmness first with my eyes and then, unbidden, with my mouth, lips and tongue.

Considering her small breasts, barely large enough in size to fill my cupped hand, her nipples were truly amazing. Jutting out at least three quarters of an inch, maybe longer, they were easily as thick as my pinky finger and a lovely dusky rose in colour. Irresistible they were, nor did I try. I sucked them one at a time into my eager mouth, feeling each nipple swell even more between my lips and I heard Pam moaning as I felt her squirming beneath my touch. After only a few minutes of this, sucking both of Pam's whole breasts into my mouth one at a time as I teased the rigid nubs of flesh with my tongue, I felt her legs give way slightly as she began to climax. Quickly cupping her bottom in my hands I lifted her from the floor, her arms wrapping round my head as I continued my oral assault of her breasts, her legs also wrapping round my waist and her groin thrusting against me as she wailed her orgasm into the top of my head.

I reluctantly ceased my sucking of her wonderful tits, and Pam's climax slowly faded from her body. Her legs slipping from my waist to allow her to stand, rather shakily, on her own, Pam could only pant as her breathing rate slowly dropped to somewhere approaching normal. I thought she may say something then, but instead she merely dropped to her knees to loosen my trousers and slid them, along with my underwear, to the floor where I could step out of them, allowing my rock-hard erection to slap Pam in the cheek! She immediately took me in her mouth, swallowing most of my thick length in one go ~ something no-one else has ever managed before!

Even as she was loving my hardness with her mouth she was removing her skirt and panties, until she was naked in front of me. Suddenly letting my stiff pole free from her oral ministrations Pam stood up and moved over to the chair, turning away from me to kneel on the seat with her sweet, heart-shaped arse wiggling side to side in front of me. Motioning me over to her – like I needed it! - she guided my cock into her sodden pussy in one swift move.

This girl was amazing; only on a handful of occasions had even my wife been able to do that, and here was a slip of a girl taking my thickness like it was only a finger. Even Pam couldn't quite manage my full eight inches on that first thrust, but on my second I felt my balls hitting her clit as I filled her hot snatch. Snarling at me now, Pam spooke for the first time in what seemed like hours;

“Fuck me, you bastard,” she growled, “fill my cunt up with that hard cock and make me cum!”

I took her at her word, grabbing her tightly by the hips and slamming my prick deep and hard into Pam's swollen pussy. I kept losing my grip on her cheeks, we were so covered in sweat now, and as I gripped her harder one of my thumbs slipped into her tight anal opening. Instead of a cry of outrage from Pam, which was what I expected even though it was a complete accident, I heard a moan of utter lust from Pam which far exceeded anything else up to now.

“Oh, do it again, deeper” she shouted at me, “in fact, put your cock up there – fuck my arse, do it, DO IT! I love it that way!!”

Who was I to argue?

I pulled out of her pussy and inserted three fingers instead, coating them with copious amounts of her juices. Smearing the slick wetness around Pam's anus, I placed the head of my cock at her entrance, pushing lightly against her pink rosebud. A shudder of ecstasy (I hoped!) ran through her body as Pam begged me to “just stick it in!”, pushing her hips back towards me as if to emphasise her lust even more. I looked down in awe as the bulbous head of my penis slid inside her tight ring, a gasp of pain issuing from Pam's lips as once again she pushed back, another inch of me disappearing into her tightness, and another, and yet another, until virtually all of my full eight thick inches of solid cock muscle filled her tender rear orifice. Now I slid out so only the head of my penis remained inside then thrusting into Pam again, harder this time, repeating this motion until within a few strokes I was pounding her arsehole as hard as I'd been fucking her slick honeypot.

“OhmiGodOhmiGodOhmiGod” Pam 's voice got louder and louder as she came hard, pussy juice flooding, spurting, from her all over my swinging balls and covering my thighs in sticky loveliness. I too was nearly there now, and it took only a couple more deep thrusts before my balls tightened in that familiar way and I erupted inside her bowels, flooding her insides with my white, creamy sperm. When I was done, I stayed buried inside Pam for a few minutes, letting my prick start to soften before I allowed it to gently slip out. Pam's dark hole gaped wetly before slowly, yet somehow sexily, it irised closed, squeezing globs of my spunk out of her arse. She scooped it up with her fingers and brought it to her mouth, swallowing it down as if it was honey, and just as sweet!

I had to sit down then, my own legs starting to shake with the excitement and exertion of butt-fucking this sexy girl less than half my age. As I did, Pam stood and started to dress.

“Tom, that was amazing,” she whispered, “and I would love to just curl up and sleep in your bed, holding you tight. But, I promised I would go straight away”.

What did she mean by that exactly? I wondered to myself. No time to puzzle it out now though, as Pam continued,

“At least now I know mum will be well looked after in every way” she said, “and I'll let her know both Debbie and I will be out all night tomorrow when she takes you home”.

She laughed at my look of incredulity as she added,

“Oh, yes – she said to ask you can you pick her up at 7:30 to go to dinner. Is that OK?”

And with that, she was dressed and gone from my house.

But not my life!

Tomorrow night: Dinner with Pat ….and a lot more!
I only own my mind