View Single Post
Old 09-03-2002, 05:51 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
I leaned forward against her pulling at the hem of her skirt forcing it up her legs, the material straining over her smooth thighs as I slid it up, she lifted her ass momentarily off the desk allowing me to glide the material up to her waist. I glanced down at the lacy panties she had on and pushed the gusset to one side with a finger. She was already dripping wet as I slipped a finger along the length of her pussy folds, inside my jeans her hand was working fast, rubbing the full length of my cock bringing it to full erection, she started thrusting her hips against my hand, grinding against it trying to push her pussy onto an exploring finger.

"For God's sake fuck me…fuck me" she groaned into my ear. I shook my hips aiding her urgent wrestling with my Levi's until they had fallen past my knees. Her grip on my cock tightened as it became free of the denim and she tugged it towards her swollen pussy. I felt the tight stretch of her panties dragging along the side of my shaft as she guided me into her tunnel. Once I had breached the entrance I slid easily inside the well lubricated hole. Her hands slid up under my shirt her scarlet nails raking at my back, clawing at me as I lunged deeper into her cunt. I started to fuck her with long slow strokes, pulling her ass across the wooden desktop into me with each thrust, feeling my balls bounce against the bottom of her buttocks at the culmination of each deep plunge. She was letting out deep grunts, like a tennis player, each time I rammed into her. My mouth moved across her shoulders and neck kissing and biting in turn, each bite caused her to wriggle further onto my cock like they were electric. Eve was grinding her pelvis against me so hard it was difficult to maintain a steady rhythm, I leaned forward and pushed her onto her back on the desk. As I did she lifted her hips, bucking them madly.
"I'm so close…don't stop" she gasped in between ragged breaths. I had no intention of stopping yet and hooked my arms under her knees bringing her legs up almost onto my shoulders. By now I was leaning heavily on my arms rocking and thrusting far into her pussy, the lacy panties still in place but covered now with her slippery juices. I dropped my face to concentrate on the full breasts that were swaying with the force of our sexual activity, each nipple in turn was sucked into my mouth and swirled against a vigorous tongue. It was while I had one of her tits between my teeth that she climaxed. Eve came with a loud explosion of expletives, arching her back and digging her nails into my bare ass, pulling me hard against her clit and deep into her pussy. There were three or four spasms that raced through her body before she relaxed back down to the desktop, her large green eyes sparkled with a fire of passion and lust.
"Again…make me come again…I so need to come again" Eve's words flowed into my head as I increased my pace. The sound of her cries and the intensity of Eve's orgasm had sent the hairs on the back of my neck rigid and I could feel my own release building. She lifted her legs higher giving me full access to her juice drenched cave, the impetus of my forceful lunges unhindered as my cock battered at her furthermost internal walls. This time it was my turn to call out as the first powerful shudder hit me in the small of my back, I could feel my cock jerking inside her like a salmon in a net as the hot cum gushed into her. The muscles in each buttock contracted as my hips thrust as far forward as I could get.
"Yes…oh yes…uuuhhhhhh" was all I managed to groan before Eve started her second climax. The fervor was greater the second time around and her vocal outburst longer, dirtier and almost animal like in it's intensity. The crescendo of our fucking finished with us grasping onto each other biting and scratching as two sets of hips ground against each other milking the last drops of cum from my slippery member.
I could see Eve struggling for breath and trying to speak.
"Did I pass?"
For a moment I didn't understand what she was saying, then the penny dropped…the test. I grinned down at her,
"Oh yes you passed with flying colours. However I can see you having problems with a few areas of this course. Maybe we need to arrange some private tuition"

feedback

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul