View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 12:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Angelus
Adam

Adam had made his way to the airport slowly as he kept looking behind him and backtracking to throw off any pursuit. As soon as he walked into the airport he made his way to where the lockers were, wondering what was waiting for him in there. As soon as he made his way to the locker a great shock came to him as he saw Randolph standing there. He walked forward slowly and wondered what he was standing there for.

"What are you doing here. Have you come to set me up and get me sent back to jail?"

Randolph laughed before he handed Adam a key. He then motioned to the locker and said, "This is what you are here for is it not. You better hurry, my boss will not be happy if you are late."

Without another word Randolph turned and walked away from Adam who walked to the locker, put the key in and turned it. As soon as he opened the locker door he received his second shock when he saw a large suitcase sitting in there. He slowly pulled out the suitcase and looked into the locker to see a passport and a airline ticket. He pulled them out and opened up the passport to see his picture staring up at him. His eyes widened when he saw this and then the name. He decided to check the airline
ticket and saw that it was for that night for an hour from now. As soon as he saw that one question came to him.

Who was this person that wanted him and how connected was he?