View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 06:25 PM

Part 3: Bobbi As Focal Point

As Bobbi awaits what she will receive, her loins quiver in anticipation as she lays in wait, with her behind exposed and vulnerable. As she waits, her imagination titillates her with thoughts of having her virginal gurly hole ravaged. She's focused sexually on her nether-regions, as she's never been before - with a combination of excitement, fear, wonder of just what, who, how, and well as well as the thought of doing something that is at once so gurly and so forbidden. As she waits with these thoughts, she hears us both getting a number of things out, but she cannot tell what we're getting. Unfamiliar with our home, although she can hear doors and drawers in various places opening and closing, she's at a loss figuring out what we're doing. This simply increases the excited anticipation.

In what seems like hours to Bobbi, but actually more like 5 minutes according to the clock, we return. "Ah, Bobbi. You're in for a treat!" Bobbi's imagination has been going wild! But, has it gone wild enough, she wonders.

I start placing towels around strategically: One on either side of her, one above her head, one under her thighs and between her legs. Bobbi hears as we lay a few other things around her as well. Yvette sits down cross-legged by her head, and Tina pulls her legs even wider apart, and sits down between them. Bobbi feels the softness of one of Tina's nightgowns against her inner thigh. I start combing out Bobbi's curled locks, as Tim runs his hands down her back and legs, coming up and running hands over, but not touching, Bobbi's buttocks. I move off of the hair, touching Bobbi's face, then shoulders, arms, and upper back. Tina stops and Yvette continues. The next feeling is that of a warm cloth, which Tina is using to clean Bobbi's buttocks, ass-crack, and anus. Bobbi shudders in anticipation of how her virginal gurly-hole will feel as the gurl becomes a real woman. She's got unfamiliar tingles inside her nether-regions in great expectation, as Yvette has changed from caressing Bobbi with her fingers to caressing her with a soft cotton cloth. She softly moans from all of these pleasures, anticipating even more, at once excited and very soothed from all of the attention.

She is not disappointed as Tim/Tina begins to gently rub her hole with well-oiled fingers. This gives amazing pleasure! She can feel her gurly-clitty tingle, and begin to drip. Now she understands the point of the towel placed there. Tim/Tina observes that Bob/Bobbi's hole just opened up as soon as Tim/Tina touched it - seems that Bob/Bobbi wants it filled. Yvette says, "No. Maybe you need to eat it." "Yes, Ma'am." Tina begins to tongue Bobbi's gurly hole. This is an incredible sensation! Meanwhile, Yvette continues to touch Bob/Bobbi's skin anywhere and everywhere, which has the effect of causing every inch of Bobbi's body to tingle with anticipation of the next touch. As it goes on, those tingles of anticipation even exceed the pleasure coming from her backside.

Time loses its meaning to Bobbi, as her mind becomes engulfed in the sensual pleasure. It just is, and it's becoming even more wonderful as time goes on. Tina stops, and begins touching Bobbi the same way Yvette is. When hands touch Bobbi, she enjoys both the touch and the warmth that it brings.

Softly, I say, "Bobbi, it's time to roll over. We need to do this to the front of your body too. Can you roll over away from me?" Bob/Bobbi tries to roll over, but to her amazement, she cannot move! All of the sensations of pleasure have taken the ability to move away." Bob/Bobbi chokes out, "No". It seems that I have succeeded in creating a situation of total bondage without the use of any ropes or ties, but have forced Bob/Bobbi's own nervous system to immobilize her almost completely. I say, "We'll help you." I take Bob/Bobbi's "good" arm (the one not having shoulder problems), and stretch it above her head. I support Bob/Bobbi's "bad" shoulder with one hand, and place the other on her rib cage. Tim/Tina puts one hand on Bob/Bobbi's leg and her other hand on Bob/Bobbi's hip. We "log roll" Bob/Bobbi onto her back, with her giving us a bit of help, as she is able. Arranging the pillows, I see to Bob/Bobbi's continued comfort, and finish by placing towels around her.

Tim/Tina and I switch positions, so that I am near Bob/Bobbi's feet and Tim/Tina is near Bob/Bobbi's head. Caresses continue, with Tim/Tina starting at the neck and moving down, and me starting at the feet and moving up. Only so far at once though, and we return to where we started with even lighter caresses. Anything beyond the line of caresses tingles with anticipation of being lightly touched, and caressed. Sensations continue to increase, and Bob/Bobbi is in a world of only the sensations of the caresses. However, her body is continuing to anticipate sexual caresses, as evidenced by her engorged gurly-clitty, which is being mostly ignored, although looked at. It does seem to be the target of where these caresses are slowly heading.

There's no need to rush. By now, even Bob/Bobbi isn't thinking of having a genital orgasm, as every hair follicle, every nerve ending, and every square inch of her body is in near-orgasmic pleasure. Combined, the sensations take poor Bob/Bobbi out of this world, and into another, where all that exists are increasingly pleasurable touches. At some points, she feels she's got all of the pleasure that it's possible for her to take, or, in fact, all of the pleasure that it's possible for a human body to give, but in the next moment that is proven wrong with ever-increasing pleasure levels.

I caress my way up. I have changed to a silk cloth, which I am barely using to touch Bob/Bobbi. Tim/Tina changes to a feather duster, wafted just barely over Bob/Bobbi's skin, so that the real touch is with air. Bob/Bobbi shudders, but cannot seem to move - or even moan - beyond that.

Indeed, this has moved edging to an utter frenzy! Yes, it is at the brink of orgasm, but as Bob/Bobbi has graphically discovered now, genitals are NOT the only place in the body where orgasms can occur. Every nerve ending in the body has that ability. Having thousands of them edged at the same time is... well... close to the limit of what any human mind can handle. Pleasure and its cause are all that exists for Bob/Bobbi. Yes, indeed, I am now completely dominating Bob/Bobbi's thoughts through my actions. She cannot move, or act, think, or even feel anything which is not completely in my control. She has no choice any more than to submit to any amount of pleasure I can give her.

We're now at the end game of this edging. The pleasureful touches have ceased even really being actual touches, but merely anything sensed as to become a touch. It is at this point that Tim/Tina has to step back a bit, and allow Yvette to finish off this edging that has become very intricate.

Yvette takes the feather duster in one hand, and a silk cloth in the other. She kneels between Bob/Bobbi's legs on a pillow, and continues to very very softly caress Bob/Bobbi with these objects, now augmented by merely blowing on her.... anywhere. I am sometimes wafting the silk scarf near Bob/Bobbi's girly-clitty, barely touching it, and watching the differences in shudders as I do it. Moans have become nearly impossible. I back away, and back to Bob/Bobbi's member... lighter and lighter and lighter. Then, return to her sides, thighs, and belly.

While doing extremely light, near-caresses on Bob/Bobbi's sides, I lean down inches from her member, open my mouth, and exhale onto it. OMG, that did it! Tim/Tina and I watch as Bob/Bobbi's back arches, toes curl, hands curl, elbows bend, knees bend, and her juices shoot over her head onto the towel I put above her head, over and over and over and over. After several of these pulses, she yells out and turns onto a side. And, it keeps happening, for quite a long while.

Then, it stops. Bob/Bobbi gives a sigh of relief. Tim/Tina asks, "Bob/Bobbi, are you okay?" She can merely answer, "Uggghh....Ahhhhh". Taking that as a "yes", we move all of the soiled towels out of the way. We both move to her to cuddle - one on the left, one on the right. We just hold in this wonderful afterglow. Bob/Bobbi, still unable to move from both the extreme pleasure and the earth-shattering orgasm - probably the most powerful one ever - even as a teenager, she probably could not shoot over her own head. Now it's back to earth, back to reality. She knows that she has never given herself so totally to anyone or any other situation - EVER.

Ah, yes. Bondage, in its truest form has no need for any sort of ropes or ties. You can't move because of your own mind. If the sub wants to get up, move, or leave, or can even think about it, this certainly has not gone right.

This cuddling goes on for quite some time, especially for Bobbi who is fading in and out of ordinary consciousness due to the massive overload of pleasure. Gradually, she returns to ordinary consciousness. She gives Yvette a big kiss and a hug, “Thank you! That was positively wonderful! It’s just that… well…” She begins to subserviently protest, “It seems that I should be the one giving the both of you such pleasure. You shouldn’t be giving it to me; I’m just your sub.” Yvette grins an impish grin and responds, “Ah, but having given you such a reward in advance, that means that you now owe me. And, I will collect – with interest! Just you wait, Bobbi-my-sub.”, and gives Bobbi a soft kiss on the forehead. Tina interjects, "I certainly have no idea what's up for you. I owe her too, wondering what I'll have to do. You'll have to do something super for all this."

Forcing a submissive through mind-bending pleasure turns them into putty in the domme's hands, and the domme has total control of the submissive. The submissive has put himself into this position, and, having experienced such pleasure, may never be the same, and will return for more. The sub feels he owes the domme for being given such pleasure, and wants to give the domme pleasures many times over.