Thread: Interns
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 05:10 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
Jake stood up and slid his jeans and boxer shorts off. He pulled his belt through his hand a few times, looking at me speculatively. Appearing to have made up his mind, he pulled me to an erect position on my knees and used his belt to bind my hands behind my back. "Suck my cock Meghan, and make sure you do it well." I ran my tongue over my lips and then darted it out to the tip of his already hard penis. Slowly, I ran my tongue around his head, teasing him. Lifting his penis up, I licked from the bottom of his shaft to the top and then took him in my mouth. I started at the tip, sucking a little in at a time and then letting it out. Each time I took him in, I took a little bit more in. One arm snaked around him to play with his ass while the other hand was gently massaging his sack. The deeper I took him in, the more pressure I sucked with and the longer I kept him in my mouth until I finally had him all the way in. My head bobbing slowly at first, I took the whole length of him..in and out of my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jason and Mia move to the couch closer to us. They were both excited to watch this submissive play and were playing with each other keeping their eyes glued on us. I moved my mouth faster, sucking on Jake's cock as if I wanted to drain him. The faster I moved, the quicker he thrust into me, his grunts getting louder, turning guttural. His hand snaked through my long, curly red hair and bunched at the back of my neck, pushing my head at the pace he wanted it at. I felt his body tighten and knew that he was ready to cum so I opened my mouth all the way up and took him in to the back of my throat where he sprayed his warm semen. I drank it all in thirstily, letting only a small drop dribble down the side of my mouth.

"Good girl...very good, you were always amazing with your mouth. But I'm not finished with you yet." Jake left my side and walked over to the couch that Mia and Jason were sitting on. He hit the floor on his knees in front of Mia and started caressing her breasts. I groaned....he knew what would get me, what would make me quiver without release. He was going to fuck her in front of me and I couldn't even touch myself because my hands were bound behind my back. Jake flashed a grin at me, after hearing my groan, and got down to business. He lifted one breast at a time, licking around the nipple, nibbling on it, weighing it in his hand and squeezing it causing Mia to moan. He dipped his head between her breasts and kissed the tender undersides and up the center to the base of her throat. Moving back down, he teased her belly button with his tongue, nibbling along flat of her stomach and down further, to the top of her pubic hair. Mia spread her legs wide and rested them on Jake's shoulders, giving me the perfect view of her lovely cunt dripping with Jason's cum and her own juices. Jake plunged one finger into her and tasted it, giving a little murmur of satisfaction at it's taste. He pulled her pussy lips apart and nibbled on their edges first, running his tongue along her slit. All the while, my own wetness was building and running down my thighs. I was straining against my bonds and could do nothing but watch and suffer in painful/pleasure. Mia let out a gasp when Jake ran his teeth along her clit, lightly scraping it. He brought her to the edge of her orgasm and swiftly stood up to push his ready cock deep into her. Mia's legs were up still and Jake was slamming into her fast, not taking his time, no patience for slow love making. He wanted to bring me to the edge and he knew what I liked to see. His shout and Mia's scream came almost simultaneously as he filled her, his cum mixing with Jason's.

Knowing Jake like I do, I know this is far from over. Watching him lean over Mia, catching his breath...I can almost see him thinking about how to torture me next....(to be continued)