View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 07:16 AM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
After several long minutes of slow steady fucking, the pace began to quicken the wetter she became the more excited i became, trying my best to keep from cumming to fast, wanting to prolong the erotic feelings i was experiencing, having to slow the pace i reluctantly pull out and turn her over, after admiring her ass, and spending a short period of time worshiping those golden globes of gorgeous flesh, i kneel behind her sliding back inside the sweetest, tightest pussy i had ever had the honour of penetrating, as i we made love i would reach around to hold her breast, pulling her nipples, unable to stand anymore i could feel the cum quickly traveling thr length of my cock ready to fill her, quickening my pace,i start to cum coating the inside of her pussy, before fininshing i pull out and she turn around taking my cock into her mouth and sucking the rest of my cum from me, but she did not stop she would not let it end here, without letting go of my cock she turns around and sits over my face.

Coming up Part 2

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!