View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 12:47 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
After breakfast Maxine was determined to spend the morning sunning on the dock while Deb curled up on the porch swing with one of her targeted summer reads. Hours passed and Deb realized she better go remind Maxie to flip. She took the short cut through the woods watching her step as she walked, when all of sudden she heard an audible gasp. She looked up to find Bruce standing cock in hand, skin flushed, his eyes closed, and his mouth parted, as he groaned in pleasure. His eyes opened instantly and he turned to face her. Turning beet red Deb said, “Oh…oh God, Bruce, I’m so sorry.” Immediately Deb turned around as Bruce quickly stuffed his cock into his pants,. Rushing after her, he grabbed her shoulder spinning her around. “Deb, it’s ok….I just thought I was alone. I‘m sorry” he plead, looking her straight in the face. Deb smiled with her eyes and told Bruce that while he was quite a man, it wasn’t anything she hadn’t seen before. Bruce laughed and took her in his arms. Deb could feel his hard cock press against her tummy through his shorts, and felt that warm tingle begin between her legs. Breaking from the embrace, Deb gave Bruce a peck on his cheek, told him he should go remind his wife to turn over, and spun to head back to the house.

Dinner time, and Bruce once again came to Debra’s assistance. Bruce cut the veggies for the salad while Deb stirred the sauce for the pasta.. The small galley kitchen didn’t give either of them much space to maneuver and at one point, as Debra slid past Bruce she could feel his cock graze her ass, subconsciously she pushed back against him grinding just slightly and continued on to drain the pasta. Maxine, who had seen the interaction, strode into the kitchen and straight up to Bruce. Placing her hand on the front of his jeans she said, “ mmmmmm guess you liked that” and winked at them both, walking back out of the kitchen. Bruce turned to face Debra and raised his hands up as if to plead innocence, as much as to keep from accidentally or not so accidentally, groping her. Debra couldn’t resist. As she passed by him she made sure her prominent breasts brushed across his palms.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas