View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Booger Lama

as I pull up to skips I notice him dressed as spider-man greeting Felicity Shagwell> Looking at my owen spider-man costume I shift my car quickly back into gear and take off allmost running over Tarzan and Jane and what looks like Jupiter dresses as a monkey.

I head back to the costume store to see if they have anything left. When I get there the sales girl tells me all they have left is the back half of a horse. She not quite sure what happen to the other half and makes a joke about going as a horses ass. Knowing I don't need a costume to be a horses ass I take off for home to see what I can throw togeather.

Running in the house and stripping off my spidy costume. I search for something to use to throw togeather a costume. I look for my Naughty girl scout uniform but find it's still quite stained from the last meeting. Not find anything I come across one of my chefs hats but find all my chef coat and pants are dirty. Figuring what the heck I'll go as the nake chef I throw the hat on grabbing my kiss the cook apron I run back out the door and head back to skips

showing back up at skips I drop my keys in the first bowl and take a condom out of the other. having a problem with no pockets I slip it under my hat. I walk up to skip and give him a kiss on the lips. Looking around the room I see the fun has started causing my hat to stand straight up and my apron to tent.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell