Thread: Summer school
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 08:45 AM

Summer School Part IX

As I continued to lick her beautiful pussy, I started to get tired and I felt my tongue was going to fall off. I stopped and went back up to kiss her. I wanted to return the favor and give her some of her own juices. She seemd to enjoy them as she kissed and licked my lips as to get every drop. Now I really wanted to fuck her but didn't know how to continue since I didn't have a condom. I asked her if she had any and she said "yeah if you really want to use one". I said "yeah, for a couple reasons". She asked why and I told her that I obviously didn't want to get her pregnant and wanted to practice safe sex. But I really wanted to clean up after doing her in the ass. I asked her if she'd mind if I took a quick shower to clean up and she said only if she could join me. We went the shower which seemed to be a good move because we were starting to tire and it woke us up. While we were in the shower we kissed and it felt good. Then she said, "since we haven't cleaned up yet, why don't you...." I said "what". She said "you know". I said "no I don't". She said "you know", and turned around and bent over spreading her ass again for me. I couldn't believe it. I must have done something right. We fucked again anally and I came, wondering if there was anything left. After we showered we went back to bed for what I thought would end up being sleep. To be continued...