View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 06:28 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

The next day, after school, I rang Trsiha's.

"Hello" it was Trisha's mother, dammit.

"Hi Mrs. Appleby, it's Ronnie" I said as innocently as I could

"Hi Ronnie, how are you?" Mrs. Appleby was making small talk so I played along. It gave me sometime to think.

"Not too bad thank-you," I always tried to be nice to Trish's parents because I knew that they didn't think too much of Charlie and Mel - 3 strikes and they might just tell Trish to steer clear of us, "how about yourself?"

"I can't complain, no-one would listen anyway"

I wish I had a dollar for everytime she said that, it was Trish's mum's favourite saying.

"Yeah. Say, could I speak to..." Mrs. Appleby cut me off

"Trish isn't in at the moment"

"That's fine, I actually wanted to speak to Will please" I said

"Oh, really?" Mrs. Appleby had been thrown by this curveball

"Yeah, I wanted to ask him about snowboarding" I didn't know if that was going to fly or not but it was the best, and least suss, thing I could come up with at short notice.

"Um, yes, no problem. Just a moment" she didn't seem too convinced by this explaination but she put the phone down and went to get him.

Will picked up the phone after what seemed like an age. My heart was pumping hard in my chest. I knew I had to talk some shit with him about snowboarding in case his mother was hanging around. After about 4 or 5 minutes of boring conversation (although Will seemed to enjoy talking about boards and costs and the best runs in the mountains) I decided to get straight to the point.

"Will, is your mother nearby?" I said, breathing heavily

"Um, nope. Why?" Will asked

"I wanted to ask you something but I didn't want your mum to overhear your answer."

"Right" Will suddenly seemed a little unsure

It was now or never, after speaking with Charlie at school I had half the plan in place. I knew I could rely on Charlie, she was keen to find out if the story was true.

"Will, do you think I'm pretty?" I enquired

"Ah, yeah I guess so"

A typical response from a boy who is cornered by a question he doesn't really want to answer. So, I decided to play up to his ego.

"I think you're pretty hot, so does Charlene, you know Charlene don't you?" I asked, knowing full well Will would know Charlie, everyone who meets her remembers her because of the way she dresses.

"Yeah, I know her" Will still seemed a little unsure of himself but there also was an underlying eagerness to see where I was going with this.

"Yeah, we both think you're hot stuff. And we'd like to show you what we think. You interested?" I put on the most sexy voice I could muster. I mean, shit, I was basically asking my best friend's older brother if he was interested in a threesome.

"Show? In what way?" Will enquired. Fuck, teenaged boys were so dense at times.

I tried not to let my frustration show through, "ah, you know, you, me, Charlene, somewhere private, no clothes, you catching my drift?"

Will laughed. This wasn't quite what I was expecting. I was now unsure whether this had been such a great idea. Maybe he'd tell Trish.

"Shit yeah, I'd love to fuck you two stupid. I'll make you beg and beg"

That also came as a shock, but it was a nice one. Hearing him talk so rough to me turned me on straight away.

"Is that right big boy?" I teased

"Damn straight" Will said confidently

"Think you can handle the two of us?"

"When you see what I got in my pants I'll ask you if you think you can handle me! Now where and when?"

I had already discussed this with Charlie and she had told me that her parents were out this Friday night "...trying to patch up a fight they had last weekend..." so we'd have her house available until at least 10pm that night. I suspected that Will wouldn't last too long. After all, how many 17 year olds could hold their load if two horny, naked girls were all over them?

"Charlene's place, 20 Lowons Road, about 7.30-8 o'clock Friday night?"

"Yeah, no problem. Tell Charlene to get her pussy ready for the fuck of her life," Will stated, "oh and Ronnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Make sure your pussy is shaved" Will hung up

I was breathless and damp between my thighs. God he had turned me on. The thought of him and his big cock (according to his own sister), me and Charlie screwing, while I taped the whole thing to show his kid sister was too much to stand.

I raced to the bathroom to finger my dripping cunt. And then after that, I had to shave.