View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 01:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Please take this as it is offered...constructively...NOT destructively!

Seems to me you base a lot of your life on the superficial. Your weight...her angelic looks...etc. That you know you and she have some things in common is a step in the right direction, but I don't know how you know this information if you haven't talked to her yet. Not everyone bases likes and dislikes on the cover of a book...but they have to read to know if they like it.

Talk to the girl! You are assuming that she superficial too...that she won't like you because of your current weight issue. Believe it or not, there are very few women who base likes and attraction on physical appearance! You give us too little credit. Maybe she'll like you as a friend...maybe she'll dump Prince Charming for you...or maybe she'll think your an ass...but you'll never know till you say hello! Life is too short to sit back and wish you had participated. And...there was never a guarantee issued at birth that all will go smoothly. It's a gamble...one that might pay off for you or not...but, it's a gamble you'll have to take.

I don't know if you appreciate that answer hun...but it's honest...and I wasn't even sure of the question!

Good luck!

Amen---What CGT said is true also,but I don't know how to use two quotes!
Irish