View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 04:22 PM

Disappointed...

I finally decide everyone must be getting tired and I don't want to disrupt anyone. I slowly walk over to where I remember taking my clothes off. I run in the water quickly to get as much sand off as I can and then start putting my clothes on. After I'm dressed I glance around this amazing beach. The sun will be up soon.... what a night....

I pick up my moutain dew that was haphazardly tossed aside in my haste to get into the water, god I was thirsty, I drank it down quickly and tossed it into the trash. I quickly glanced around again at everyone on the beach, everyone snuggled closely together, I have never seen anything like it before... the naked bodies all together.

I had been taught at a very young age to not enjoy sex, it was a duty wifes had to do for their husbands. I was never one to listen to my mother though... I guess that is why my ex was so tempting. He was everything my mom told me to avoid... tattos, piercings, and a sex adict. I did love him... with everything I had. He wasn't one to take home and meet the parents though, he warned me from the beging. He told me he wasn't looking for anything serious, but I choose not to listen, convinced myself I could work around it and prove to him he did want me. I became his sex toy everything he wanted I would do, whatever, whenever, however. He taught me to love sex as much as he did. I was so hurt when he left me yesturday... I feel a tear coming to my eye as I make my way back to my car.

I sit down in the drivers seat and rest my head in my hands... I was soooo tired but I didn't want to sleep. I close my eyes and visions of this stranger overtake me... I have never done anything like this before... what was I thinking??? Remembering how good he felt against my body the way he read my mind, all my worries seemed to evaporate. I glance around the parking lot, seeing all the same cars with no occupents made me giggle, I knew where they all were.

Then I noticed one I hadn't seen before, a truck... but no one inside... I thought for a moment, then figured they must be inside. I kept looking at the truck and giggled, I hoped a man drove this truck... god did I love cowboys... I grinned at the thought of a man in this black cowboy hat with tight jeans... mmmmm.... I decided I must be going crazy to already be desiring another man... I say to myself... "God I have to get some sleep, I'm going Nuts!"

I recline my seat back trying to get comfortable and close my eyes. Visions of the mystery man and him pumping into me cloud my thoughts. I try to push it out of my mind and I start picturing my ex on top of me pounding me. What is wrong with me??

I turn on the radio thinking a song will push all of these naughty thoughts out of my mind. I put on my favorite country station and of course my favorite song is on... "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy" I sang along hoping afterwards I would drift off to dream. I turn down the radio and close my eyes once again... This time I don't picture the stranger in the water or my ex... but a completely different man, one I have never seen before... My mind had created the perfect cowboy to ride... I laid there grinning as my vision played itself out. I slowly undid my jeans and slid a hand inside... I stroke my slit making it open up to me, then dip two fingers inside... how could I be so wet?

I drag the two fingers up to my clit and gently pet it... mmmmmm... I sit up and pull my jeans and panties off sitting them in the seat next to me, and spread my legs wide to play with my wet pussy. My two fingers dip in then drag slowly up to my clit dragging them around stroking it gently... mmmm. I envision this cowboys tongue doing the same actions to me... God yes... I slid my other had down and started pumping my fingers into it... Yes... My right hand rubbed my clit fast and hard, my pussy throbed as I pushed in harder and faster... My hips started jerking up as I began to cum, I was moaning loudly... God yes...

After I finished I layed back in my chair and continually slowly stroked my soaked pussy, trying to calm myself down. After my release, I was taking very deep long breathes... I still needed sleep after all maybe I could fall asleep after this. I never opened my eyes but I felt like someone was watching me... I grinned... I could only hope it was the cowboy I envisioned...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...