View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 04:54 AM

We lay in each others arms on the beach, panting trying to recover from both of our mind blowing orgasims. I run my fingers through his hair and wonder where this wonderfully handsome man has come from. I reflect for a moment about everything we did and can't help but giggle as I stare into his beautiful eyes. The water washes sand over us making us a mess but niether of us seem to care. The sand adds texture and extra friction to every touch.

I move my legs positioning one of his in between mine and push up with my hips, draging myself long and hard along his thigh. I move my arms to hold him tight to me while I drag. mmmmm the sand makes everything feel a bit hotter and I drag it's rough grains against myself and his thigh. I start becoming wetter, and I slip easily back down his thigh. Realizing this man has to be worn out after two unbelieveable orgasms with all these different women, I stop.

I move my hands back up to his hair and run my fingers through it. I reach up and kiss his salty lips one last time to saver the taste of him... I never want to forget anything about tonight, I want to remember every feeling, smell, sight, moan, and taste. I drag my lips slowly over his lips and then back to his ear. I gently flick his earlobe and whisper ever so quietly... "Thank you..." I debate for a moment... should I tell him my name or just leave it a mystery... I decide to leave it a mystery for now. "you were amazing... the best ever... and just what I needed, thank you." I bring my lips back down to his lips and I kiss him hard once again to taste the sweet saltyness.

I gently roll with him till he is on his back, I lean my forehead against his and giggle once more about my crazy actions tonight. I kiss his forehead and then sit up, stradleing him, I look around the beach. I didn't realize how close we were to everyone else... I look towards the group, I gently bite my lower lip, I really want to join but am affraid I will interupt. I stand up and start walking towards the group, almost there I find myself frozen in my tracks. I have never been with woman before... I stand there trying to decide what to do....

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...