View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 07:02 PM

Dubie's & Alcohol cont.

As I was saying my hands started traveling up Niki's soft smooth legs, & I began toying & teasing her inner thigh, slowly pushing her already wet panties out of the way. As I was doing this George & Molly were feeling the heat watching not just Debbie & Lisa but us as well. Well George thought this was a good time to bring out the weed & he rolled a few for all of us. However Molly was feeling lustful & came over to our couch & together she & I slipped Niki's panties off her legs. She then proceed to kiss Niki's inner thigh as I began toying with increasingly wet clit. Niki was going into sensory overload with me toying were clit & molly kissing & licking up towards her clit. She began massaging her breasts through her lacy top & moaning for more. She whispered in my ear " Sweetie I want yu to fuck Molly hard as she licks
my clit." I needed no more encourgement the bugle in my pants was very prominent, I looked over towards George & he nodded approval, before I moved I gave Niki a much needed deep kiss on the lips & at the same time I loosed her Blouse & noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra as her breasts bounced up towards me.