View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 11:33 PM

Miss Blake

“Are you sure you want to go to college,” she asked weakly. Realizing she desperately wanted him close to her, inside of her. Not sure how she was going to continue without him in her life. And she hated her self for her weakness. For falling so hard for him, for needing him so desperately.

“Oh Miss Blake…I don’t want to go. What a want to do is stay here with you, and stay here for this…” he said kissing her passionately on the mouth.

“And for these…” He said sliding down her body and kissing one breast, and then the other. Sliding back up her body so he was looking into her eyes.

“And for this…” he said sliding three fingers into her dripping slit. Miss Blake shivered.

“And this….” he said, sliding his finger into her ass. Miss Blake moaned.

“But Miss I need to go. I need to leave, go to college.” Mindy could see the pain and conflict on his face, and knew that this was as hard for him as it was for her. And she knew, as much as she wanted him here, she had to let him go. Shawn needed an opportunity to have some semblance of a normal life. He shouldn’t stay behind here for his mother, for his brothers and sisters, and least of all for her.

His eyes searched her face desperately for understanding.

“It’s okay Baby, I know. I know. After all the work we did to get you there, you better go. It’s just that I’ll miss you. And anyways, we’ll have the summer.”

Shawn smiled down at her, whether it was because of her expression of understanding or because of the prospect of doing this all summer Miss Blake didn’t know.

“Now sweetie, get yourself up here,” she said sliding herself between his legs so that Shawn was straddling her face. “I’m in the mind to have you frig upon my face, as you so poetically put it”. She smiled deviously up at Shawn as she took his cock in her hand.

She grabbed his cock at the base and began to slide her hand up and down his shaft. She could feel their dried cum flaking off as she jerked him off. His cock grew steadily in her hand and Mindy smiled mischievously. She loved the ease in which she could make her student hard.

“Open your mouth Miss Blake,” Shawn grunted as he slid his hands beneath her head.

Mindy opened her mouth, and Shawn thrust his cock into her mouth. Mindy closed her mouth around his dick, and began to suck on Shawn as he pushed his hips backwards and forwards fucking her mouth. Mindy gripped Shawn’s cock harder with her hands, trying somehow to control the way he was relentlessly fucking her mouth. As she tightened her grip, Shawn’s pleasure increased. She could feel his member begin to spasm in her hand, and she knew he was going to cum.

“Oh yeah, I’m gonna cum, YES, YES,” Shawn growled.

And then Mindy felt it. The tickle in her throat and the feeling of being completely filled by Shawn. Just when she was certain she couldn’t swallow another drop, Shawn slid his cock out of her mouth. For a second she thought Shawn was done, but when she opened her eyes, she saw him continuing to unleash his load. It splattered in her eyes, all around her mouth, and in her hair. She could feel Shawn dragging the tip of his cock across her face, wiping off the last drops of cum.

Just then, Shawn and his teacher heard rustling in the foliage and distant voices.

“Oh shit, someone’s coming”, Miss Blake whispered, grabbing her clothes. Shawn was up on his feet struggling to get his jeans on.

Partially clothed, she grabbed his hand, and dashed out of the clearing back into the thick foliage. Miss Blake peaked through the bushes, and saw two students walk into the clearing.

“Looks like we got out just in time,” Mindy said with a giggle.

“Yeah…you didn’t even have time wipe yourself off,” Shawn said with a smile, trailing his finger across her cheek. Mindy saw is cum glistening on his finger and remembered that she was indeed a mess.

“HHHMMM let’s get out of here so I can get cleaned up”.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"