View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Erotica Author

Send a message via AIM to Pop-O
“That is what I want to do. I want to hold you in my arms. I want you to be there with me and let me make love to you. Not in a dream sequence, but for real.”

“Roger, I can’t, I’m married.”

“And unhappy too, right?”

“Roger!!”

“I won’t drag you into a relationship you do not want to be in. But I’m going to tell you that I’ll be at the Capital City Hotel, room 7133, all day tomorrow and tomorrow night. I’d love to see you, face to face and we can at least spend a little time getting to know one another.”

“I don’t know Roger.”

“In case you change your mind, my cell phone number is 323-555-1212. I hope you’ll call me.”

“I’m not going to promise anything, okay?”

“That’s fine Ginger, good night, I hope you sleep well.”

“Good night Roger and thank you for being honest with me.”

The phone went dead before she set it back in the cradle.

Ginger laid her head on the back of the chair and scrunched her feet under her butt and fell asleep in the darkened living room. She was soon into REM Sleep and dreamt again;

She was lying on the couch in a semi-sleep, in the background she heard Celine Dion singing Beauty and the Beast, so she opened her eyes and saw the living room all light up with candles. There were so many candles; it looked like daylight in the room.

A hand reached towards her, holding a glass of white wine. Without a thought, she took the glass and sat up a little to sip from it. The smooth fluid drifted down her throat and she look up as Roger was sitting himself on the floor, beside the couch.

With a smile on her face Ginger said, “You were suppose to wait for me to call you tomorrow.”

“Why waste such a beautiful night?”

“Your bad Roger, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes, I am. Want to teach me how to be good?”

Ginger watched as Roger set his glass on an end table, and then took her’s from her hand and set it next to his. With his arms around her, he laid her back down on the couch and kissed her.

When their lips met, she brought her arms around his neck and held him to her. Opening her lips, she allowed his tongue to enter her mouth. A slight moan escaped her lips. Ginger felt his hand on her breast, as he caressed her flesh and her nipples stiffened under his touch.

Breaking the kiss, they looked into each other’s eyes and then Roger kissed her forehead and then he was nibbling on her ear. Roger explored her ear with his tongue; sending chill bumps down her body. Then he kissed and bit at her neck and worked his way under her chin, still kissing her neck.

Ginger continued to hold his head to her and with each little bite, she moaned softly.

Roger had moved his hand from her breast and was now under her shirt, feeling her soft flesh. The warmth of her body in his hands felt good, as he moved up her side and then around her back. With his other hand, he reached for the bottom of her nightshirt and brought it up over her head.

Roger’s eyes took in her beauty. The small waist, tight stomach, and her breasts were breathtaking. His eyes lingered until he felt Ginger's hand on his head, moving him over her breast. He flicked his tongue at her nipple and then caught it in his teeth and held it. His hand had cupped her breast and then he lowered his head more to suckle hard on her offering.

“Oh God Roger, you have such a tender touch. I love your lips on me.”

Roger responded by moving to her other breast and he reveled in her beauty. His hand moved down her stomach and he felt the top of her panties. Moving over the top of her panties, he cupped her mound.

“UHMMMMM,” she murmured.

Her panties were wet with her juices and Roger loved making her feel this way. His hand continued down and a finger brushed her anal passage. Ginger’s hips rose from the sofa and pushed herself into his hand.

His lips worked down her stomach and he tongued her bellybutton, while his hand moved back over her soaking pussy. Without removing her panties, he moved to her labia and kissed her wet panties.

Roger continued down the inside of her thighs, kissing every inch of her. Reaching her foot, he continued to kiss each toe and the soles of her feet and then he went back up her other leg. When her reached her thigh again, he reached out and brought her panties down her legs and let them fall on the carpet.

Roger took in her clean-shaven pussy and licked his lips. Ginger was moving her hips up, wanting him to touch her pussy, to feel his tongue on her, to make her cum.

Roger’s tongue darted out and licked her labia on the outside, making a circle around her protruding pussy lips, but not touching them yet. He kissed and suckled the area where her pubic hair should be and felt her hands pushing his head to her drenched cunt.

When his tongue split her love lips, she inhaled deeply and closed her eyes and just felt the love she was being given.

Her juices were flowing freely and he took her nectar into his mouth and enjoyed the sweet taste of her body as it trickled down his throat. Letting his tongue enter her love tunnel, he lapped at the inner ridges of her pussy while his hand moved to touch her clit. Her button was easy to locate, it looked like a small nipple as his fingers twirled around it.

With his tongue in her pussy and his finger on her clit, Ginger had her first climax. “I’m cuming already, suck my pussy.”

Roger’s face was shoved hard onto her pussy and he enjoyed sucking down her orgasmic fluids as her hips rubbed her pussy into his face.

Ginger fell back onto the sofa and relishing the tingling of her nerve ends. What she didn’t see was Roger’s left hand, digging into his pocket and finding a small tube of Astro-Glide.

Snapping the top off of the tube, Roger lifted her ass in the air and his tongue found the rim of her anal passage and he inserted his tongue. Ginger felt a cool liquid at her anal entrance and then a finger being inserted.

Roger’s mouth in the meantime had returned to her pussy and was licking her. The finger in her ass felt good as he moved it in and out of her dark passage and ate her pussy again. Ginger’s hips worked in unison with his tongue and finger. She cupped her breast and stretched her nipples.

Leaning her upper body forward, Ginger was able to suck on her own nipple while her pussy and ass were being taken care of. Ginger climaxed once again and when it hit her, she bit her nipple and then threw herself back on the sofa.

The strength of the climax caused her to close her eyes and scream and then she passed out.

When she opened her eyes, she was sitting in the dark living room. Her breathing was somewhat ragged and her pussy was flowing with juices. Getting up, she had to still herself from falling on her wobbly legs, but she walked up to her bathroom and threw the wet panties into the hamper, then sat on the toilet and relieved her bladder. She wiped herself and then went to bed.

Around nine the next morning, Melissa came running into her mother’s bedroom and shook her awake.

When Ginger opened her eyes and saw her daughter, she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes and said, “What is it honey?”

“I was just talking to Aunt Carol and she wants to know if I can spend the day with Debbie and maybe even sleep over tonight, can I?”

“If you want to honey, that’s okay with me, but make sure you pack clean clothes, okay?”

“Thanks Mom, you’re the greatest, I’ll call Aunt Carol back and she’ll even come get me,” Melissa said as she ran out of the room.

Ginger fell back onto her pillow and just lay there with her eyes opened. Soon, Melissa came back in and gave her a hug and a kiss and said, “I’ll wait downstairs for Aunt Carol, she should be here any minute.”

“Okay honey, behave and have fun and you know you can call if you want to come home.”

As Melissa was halfway out the door, she turned and said, “Yes Mom, I know. I love you too,” then she was gone.

Ginger got herself out of bed and pulled off the nightshirt. Looking down, she saw a bite mark on her left breast. “Dam, these reality dreams leave a trail,” she said to no one. She shuffled into the bathroom, turning on the shower then sat on the toilet while the water heated up.

After the shower, she dried herself off and then naked, she walked to her room to dress. Pulling up a pair of black panties, she then walked over to her closet to find out what she wanted to wear. Ginger wanted to look extra good today, for no specific reason, just because she wanted to, so she searched the clothes hanging and wasn’t satisfied with anything.

For some reason, she looked up and spotted a box on the shelf that had a “Fredericks” monogram on it. “What’s in that, I can’t remember,” she said to herself. Reaching up, she took hold of the box and brought it to her bed. Sitting on the bed, she opened the box.

“Now I remember as she took in a solid black jumpsuit that had a lace-up back. It was made of polyester, and she recalled how it hugged her body as the material stretched. Lifting it out of the box, she saw a convertible lace bra with matching lace boy leg panties, with a thong back.

Going back to her closet, she hunted for just the right shoes to go with the outfit. She found them, a pair of clear vamp sandals that had an ankle strap with an adjustable buckle closure.

Opening the nylons, she pulled them up her leg and then the other and went to the mirror to see the effects. She said out loud, “Oh God, I’d eat you myself,” as what showed back was stunning.

She sat at her cosmetic desk and applied a little of this and that and soon, she was brushing out her hair. She was having fun with her “Me” time today and was going to have fun all day. After she brushed her hair, she slipped into the jumpsuit. Pulling the laces tight across her back, she tied them off in a big bowknot.

Her shoes were next, and once on, she again went to the mirror. What showed back was stunningly decadent. The legs of the jump suit hugged her from her thighs to her knees and then slightly flared to the bottom. Turning to the side, she checked out her ass and it looked great. The jumpsuit hugged her upper torso like a second skin. Her slim waist and taunt tummy accentuated her breasts. The spaghetti straps were centered over her exposed breasts.

Thinking to herself, “Dam, if I sneeze or cough to hard, my tits will pop right out.” But it didn’t matter, it was her time and she was going to do with it whatever she wanted.

Touching up her hair, she went downstairs and put on a nice overcoat and found her purse. Locking up the house she got in the truck and fired it up. Backing out to the road, she headed for who knows where.

Ginger headed for the mall that was downtown, she wanted to get one more item to complete her outfit. As she drove downtown, without realizing it, she went right by the Capital City Hotel. Once at the mall, she found her way to the interior parking area and found a spot and pulled in.

Jumping out of the truck, she felt hot, so she removed her overcoat. The air felt nice on her skin, so she decided not to wear the coat, besides it would be warmer in the store. Walking through the mall concourse, there wasn’t a single male set of eyes that did not find her. One woman even slapped her husband in the back of the head and said, “Put your eyes away Fred, she’s way to young for you anyway.” Ginger laughed inside as she continued walking.

Stopping at Everett’s Jewelry Store, she entered and two of the male salesmen fought over who was going to serve her. The younger boy, about twenty, won out and walked to her and said, “Can I help you find something?”

“I’m looking for a silver choker, have any?”

“Yes, we do, over here,” as he lead her down the glass cases of rings and other jewelry.

Looking at what was in the case, one particular item caught her eye and she asked to have a closer look at it. The young man reached down and brought out the piece. It was a silver choker that looked like a belt studded with small diamonds all over it. The catch had a matching belt buckle.

Ginger said, “Can I try it on?”

He picked it up and Ginger turned and lifted her hair, while he adjusted the choker and buckled it closed. Bringing a mirror up, so she could see, Ginger loved it. It had just the right effect she was looking for too.

“How much is it, I forgot to ask?”

“That piece is on sale today for half price, so its only thirty three dollars,” he said.

“Really, I’ll take it, as she reached into her purse and handed him a credit card. With a small pair of scissors, he cut the price tag from the choker and couldn’t help but glance down at her breasts and almost cut her in the process. Ginger signed the slip, and put her receipt in her purse, walked out of the store.

On her way back to her truck, more husbands were yelled at and she was laughing like crazy inside by the time she reached her truck. Inside and waiting for the truck to warm up a little, she looked at her watch and saw that it was straight up noon, she was hungry. Not having any breakfast, she wanted a good meal.

Back out on the road, she headed in the direction she came from. Passing the Hotel, she turned her head toward it and said, “Well, the food is good there.” Turning the truck around, she went back to the hotel and stopped right at the front doors and got out. Just taking her purse, she handed the keys to a valet and entered the building.

In the lobby, she looked around. Everyone going into the restaurant was in couples. Scanning the lobby, she noticed a white phone and went to it and dialed 7133.

‘Hello”

“Care to by a lady lunch?”

“The pleasure will be all mine, where are you?”

“In the lobby.”

“I’ll be down in five minutes.”

“I’ll be here,” as she hung up the phone.

While she waited, she watched the elevator across the lobby. Soon the doors opened and she saw a cowboy step out. He was wearing a western cut suit, black pants and coat that had a gray shoulders and lapel with a curly-cue design on it. A black Stetson hat sat pulled low in front on his head.

Roger spotted her as soon as the elevator doors opened, thinking to himself, “My Lord this woman is so beautiful.”

As he got closer, Ginger noticed his boots; they were exactly like in her dream. His bolo tie matched his buckle, except it had an “R” on it. Removing his hat he looked down at her and said, “Hello Ginger! You’re even more beautiful then I pictured you.”

“Hello Roger, thank you, glad you approve.”

Taking his offered arm, they walked into the restaurant and were seated in a corner booth. Ginger looked across the table at this man and tried to figure out what it was about him that held her so. There really wasn’t anything that special about him. He is a gentleman; I’ll give him that much and I feel comfortable around him.

She was brought around by his voice, “Is there anything special you’d like?”

Ginger responded, “I think I’d like a chef’s salad, with ranch dressing on the side.”

That sounds good, the salads here are not skimpy by any means.”

When the waiter came to the table Roger ordered the salads and a bottle of White Zinfandel to go with it.

“Now lady, I have to tell you that you look stunning in that outfit.”

For some reason Ginger blushed, then said, “You and a hundred other guys at the mall.”

“Pardon me?”

“Oh, I went to the mall before I came here and wives were smacking their husbands for looking at me.”

“Ah, now I understand. Well, your probably going to be their vision of the day, sort of speaking.”

While he spoke, she looked at his face, he did have crows feet, she thought to herself. His hair is graying too, but I like being with him. I’m at ease, not afraid and I’ve never trusted strangers.

As she was thinking all this a new tune started playing over the speakers, it was The Kindness of Strangers by Leni Stern backed by the 6th Avenue Children’s Choir. Don Pelzone played Bass and Daniel Sadownick on Percussions.

The waiter arrived with the wine and poured a little in Ginger's glass, which she tasted and approved. He then poured each a glass and left the bottle.

Roger raised his glass to hers and said, here’s to the kindness of strangers.”

The glasses clinked and they sipped the wine and their salads arrived. They ate in pleasant quietness, and just enjoyed each other’s presence. Neither could finish the salad and they had the waiter take the dishes away.

Pouring the last of the wine into their glasses, Roger said, I imagine you have a million questions running through your head right now.”

“Yes, I do, but not here, can we go for a walk?”

“Certainly, I’d like that.”
Roger paid the bill by signing the tab and placing his room number on the slip, then left a twenty-dollar bill on the table. He offered his arm to her and she placed her hand on it and they walked out.

Realizing she wasn’t dressed for walking outside, he took her to the indoor garden that the hotel kept all year around. When he opened the door to let her in, she was hit with the scents of the flowers immediately. She looked up at his face and he said, “There’s no brook here, you’re safe.”

Ginger couldn’t help herself, she burst out in laughter as he closed the door behind them.

When she finally stopped laughing, she said, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t laughing at you, honest.”

Arm in arm they walked through the garden, Ginger liked all the different flowers and the serenity of the place. When they had made the complete circle, they exited and in the lobby, they walked to the elevator as if it was the normal thing to do.

Opening the door to his room, he let her go in first then he followed. Roger took off his hat and coat and placed them in the closet, while Ginger walked around the suite, just looking at everything.

He walked across the room to where she stood looking out the window from the 71st floor. Roger put his arms around her waist from behind her and kissed her neck, then said, “Is this where you want to be?”

“Yes Roger, right here, right now, it’s what I want.”

“Good, because I’ve been wanting to hold you in my arms from the moment I stepped out of the elevator. I couldn’t believe you were actually here and so beautiful.”

Ginger turned in his arms to face him, her head rested on his chest. In almost a whisper, she said, “Tell me what you dreamt last night.”

Roger told her about her being on a sofa, in a nightshirt and panties and how he had kissed her and touched her body and performing oral sex on her. The longer he spoke, his cock grew harder. By the time he finished, he knew she could feel his hard cock pressing into her.

Lifting her chin up, he lowered his face to kiss her, finally. In both their dreams the kiss was electrifying and in real life, it was so much better. Her soft lips, pressing against his sent animal urges, surging through out his body. Their tongues danced together and their body heat rose swiftly.

Reaching behind her, Roger untied the lace straps and then slid the straps from her shoulders. Ginger allowed him to lower her jumpsuit down past her breasts, and then she pressed herself to him and kissed him again.
This time when the kiss was broke, Ginger unsnapped his shirt and let it fall to the floor, his T-shirt followed. Ginger kissed him once again and then told him to finish taking her jumpsuit off.

Roger did just that, on his knees, he brought the material down her stomach and over her hips and down her legs. Ginger stepped out of the clothes and moved back to let him look at her. His eyes devoured every inch of her. The swells of her breast had caught his eyes and he awaited the treasures that were covered by the bra cups.

Traveling down her body, her panties were tight enough to show her mound. The nylons just highlighted her legs, as he rose to his feet saying, “I’ve had you in my dreams, but I never ever thought that a dream could come true.”

As she walked to him, she said, “Last night, you made love to me and took me to heaven, but you never let me make love to you. So you don’t do a thing until I’m done with what I want to do.”

Unbuckling his belt, she said, “Take your boots off.”

Roger stepped out of his boots and Ginger lowered his pants and he stepped out of them too. While on her knees in front of him, she kissed his erection through his briefs and placed small kisses down to his scrotum. Moving that small cloth to the side, she let his balls drop down and then she sucked on his balls one at a time, as her hand held his cock, and her mouth worked on his balls.

Her hands then brought his briefs down his legs and Roger’s cock sprang out. Ginger’s mouth took in the mushroomed head and licked the pre cum from the pee hole. Her mouth then continued down his shaft until she had him at her throat. His sweaty scent intrigued her and she backed off a little, and then took the rest of him down her throat.

She held his cock in that warm wet space for a little while, and then she backed off and just let the head rest inside of her mouth. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and began to masturbate him, while she sucked on him.

The drapes were wide open, but being on the 71st floor, it didn’t bother her. She took her mouth off of his cock and then licked him from the base of his shaft to the tip and back down again. Once again she sucked his balls and her hand pumped his hard cock.

Spitting on his shaft, she lubricated his shaft and her hand just glided up and down. Looking up to his face she said, “Cum on my face and in my mouth.” Then she engulfed him once again, swallowing him wholly. Her head moved swiftly, wanting to taste him, when she felt his cock expand a little and a jet of cum flew into her mouth, then another. Moving her mouth off of him, she aimed his spurting dick at her face and opened her mouth again.

Roger watched as his ejaculate leaped from him across the short span to her face, landing on her right cheek, then her nose and then once again in her mouth. When he stopped cuming, she took him in her mouth once again and sucked on him until he went soft in her mouth.
When Roger’s cock fell from her lips, Ginger reached up to the dripping sperm and shoved it into her mouth. Roger lifted her to her feet and immediately kissed her, tasting his sperm on her lips and in her mouth.

Roger picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed and set her down on it. Lying along side of her, he brought her to him and they pressed their bodies together in a passionate embrace. He unsnapped her bra and threw it on the floor and pressed her breasts into his chest. Her nipples felt like small steel bars poking at him.

Roger rolled on to his back and pulled her on top of him. He moved her so that her breasts were right over his face. Ginger pushed her upper body up like she was doing a push-up and let her breasts dangle in front of his face, just out of his reach.

Lowering herself, she let him taste her left nipple with his tongue, then her right nipple. Then she dipped further and he took in her right breast in his mouth and suckled her. Ginger pulled back again, toying with his wants, teasing and loving the game.

“You want my breast?”

“Yes, yes, give me your breast, so I can suck on your nipple.”

This time she gave him her left breast and he sucked her nipple into her mouth. He could of knocked her hands out from under her, but he was also enjoying her little teasing game.

While he enjoyed her breasts, she thought of something and moved herself off of him and stood by the side of her bed and pulled her panties down and kicked them towards him. Spreading her legs, her hands went to her pussy and she spread her labia and showed him her glistening pussy.

“Do you want my pussy? See how wet my pussy is for you. Come get my pussy and I’ll let you eat me,” she said as she backed away from the bed still spreading her pussy.

Roger started walking towards her and she said, “No, crawl, beg me for my pussy.”

“What the hell, he thought, why not.” So he got on his hands and knees and crawled to her as she backed up, not watching where she was going.

“I want your pussy. I want to suck on it until you cum in my face,” he said as he backed her up and when she backed into the window, Roger sprang forward and he quickly placed his mouth on her stretched pussy.

Ginger was right up against the window; naked as the day she was born except for her nylons and heels as Roger was eating her pussy. The cool of the glass and the warmth of her skin cause the glass to start fogging an outline of her body. If anyone could see them from another high-rise, they’d have one hell of a view.

Roger wasn’t letting her move again as his tongue entered her wet pussy and brought her juices to his mouth. No wine would ever be as good as her nectar. Tonguing her clit, she grabbed his head hand held him to her crotch as he licked and nibbled on her clit.

Ginger started moving her hips and rubbing her dripping pussy into his face, as she went wild with a desire to cum and cum hard.

Working his tongue in and out of Ginger, her held onto her ass cheeks and tried to keep up with Ginger's gyrations. When Roger sucked her clit into his mouth again, Ginger felt her climax at her toes as it traveled up her legs and smashed through her body. Her legs weakened by the strength of her climax, she slid down the window and sat on the carpet, as she continued to climax into Roger’s mouth.

Roger knew she was having the orgasm of her life and just went with it, wanting nothing but to please her. When she hit the carpet, Roger tongued out her tunnel once again, then moved up her stomach to each breast and then kissed her lips roughly.

Roger’s cock was once again hard as a rock, but he stood up and went to a night stand and took out something and walked back to Ginger and handed her a tube of Astro-Glide. Ginger looked at him and then smiled and opened the tube and squeezed some onto her hands then reached out and coated Roger’s cock with the glycerin. When she was done, she got on her hands and knees and she took the tube and put some on her anal entrance.

With her finger, she greased her passage then offered it to Roger. Kneeling behind Ginger, Roger’s stiff cock headed right for Ginger’s ass hole. When his bulbous head was at her entrance, he gave a small push and let the head enter her.

Ginger grimaced a little, but soon her tunnel expanded a little and he pushed in a little more. With the top of her head against the window, she felt him go in deeper.

Pulling out a little, he again shoved more into her, reaching her sphincter muscle, he stopped and again backed out some. This time Roger drove himself all the way in past her sphincter and until his nut sack was slapping at her pussy.

When he was finally all the way in, Ginger felt him stop and hold himself still, so she could get use to him being in there. Slowly, Roger began to move in and out of her dark tunnel. She was so tight against his shaft; he had never felt anything as tight. Working his shaft in and out, Ginger started to back into his thrust.

Looking back over her shoulder, she looked at Roger’s face and said, “Fuck me, fuck my ass until you cum in my ass, fuck me good.”

The trash talk excited him as he slammed in and out of her ass and she pushed back to him. Ginger happened to glance out the window she was against and saw a couple standing at their window, watching. Not caring at all, she waved at then and they waved back as Roger continued his assault on her ass.

“God Ginger, your so tight, I’m not going to last long in here.”

She looked back at him and said, “Cum Roger, cum in me.”

Roger’s cock erupted and sprayed her ass full of his hot cum.

“Fill me up, Oh God yes that feels good.”

Roger leaned forward and lay on her back as his cock slowly deflated and he pulled out of her ass.

Both of them were spent and just stayed where they were for a while. When they could move, Roger helped Ginger to her feet and he walked with her into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Stepping into the shower, they held each other up, as the warm water revived their bodies.

They washed each other’s bodies with soap and rinsed off and after drying themselves went back and fell onto the bed. Roger lay on his back and Ginger rolled into him and rested her head on his chest as they both fell asleep.

When they woke, it was dark out, they must have slept for hours. Roger reached for the phone and called for room service, ordering a supper for both of them along with a bottle of wine.

When Roger rolled back onto the bed, he saw that Ginger had rolled onto her back and her towel had come undone. He just looked at her body and wondered how in the world he had ever gotten so lucky to be with a women like this.

Her breasts rose and fell with each intake of breath and his eyes once again traveled down to her pussy. Thinking about this afternoon and how good she tasted, he maneuvered himself between her legs and while she was still asleep, began to lap at her labia. Using his tongue, he spread her love lips and then licked her clit.

Ginger woke to the loving attention Roger was giving her pussy and she let him know she was awake by placing her hands on his head. Her pussy started to glisten once again and he loved the way she tasted.

Roger wanted more than to just eat her pussy again, so he kissed up her belly and sucked on her breasts and then kissed her on the lips as his cock entered her pussy. Slowly, he entered her and her tunnel griped his shaft like a glove. When he was deep inside, he pulled out and then pushed back in, using slow smooth strokes.

Neither wanted to rush and she met the thrust of his cock with her pussy. The towel under her was getting soaked with pussy juice as Roger sent his cock in and out. Both were so wrapped up in their lovemaking, they didn’t hear the knock on the door or the young girl that said, “Room Service”.

Not hearing anything, she was told when an order was taken up; they were to just set it inside of the room when no answer was received. Following her instructions, she used her passkey and opened the door and wheeled the cart inside. To her amazement, she watched as the man was fucking a woman right in front of her. Like a doe in headlights, she stood still, until she saw the woman look her way, then she took off out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Ginger looked at Roger after the girl left and said, “Suppers here,” and continued to shove her pussy onto his cock. “Let me get on top.”

Roger rolled onto his back and Ginger rolled with him. Raising her body, she sat on his lap with his cock shoved deep into her. Ginger lifted her pussy up and down his shaft and Roger watched her breasts bounce with her movements.

Reaching up, Roger held her breasts in his hands and tweaked her nipples. Ginger leaned back and moving just her hips, she worked her pussy muscles on the hard cock inside of her.

Roger shoved his cock up into Ginger and wished he could do this the rest of his life. Moving Ginger to the bed, he got behind her and entered her doggie style. Reaching forward, he held her breasts in his hands as he slammed her pussy hard.

Ginger reached under her and started to rub her clit and both were ready to climax. Ginger moved her fingers swiftly over her clit and while Roger’s cock stroked her pussy, she climaxed.

“Oh Jesus this is good, I’m cuming.”

Roger felt her orgasm spewing over his cock and it set his own orgasm off. “I’m cuming too, cuming in your sweet pussy,” as he shot wave after wave of cum into her.

Ginger fell flat on the bed and Roger lay by her side. Each breathing hard and sweating again. They laid on the bed for a while and then Ginger went into the bathroom and took another shower. After the shower, she dried off and walked out to the room and picked up her clothes and started to get dressed.

Roger watched as she slipped into her panties and then her nylons and he got another hard on. Ginger strapped on her bra and then into her jumpsuit. Walking over to the bed with her sandals in her hand, she sat down and put her shoes on.

Seeing Roger lying there naked with another hard on, she kissed his lips and said, “Thank you for making me feel so good today. I needed this, but I am married and we can’t do this again. I’ll never forget you, but please don’t call me again.”

“I understand Ginger. I’ll never forget you either and I’ll treasure this time with you too. You have my word that I won’t bother you, but promise me one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“If you ever decide you want me again, close your eyes and dream and I’ll be there.”

Ginger kissed him again and as she walked out, she grabbed the bottle of wine and said, “Good night Roger.”

THE END