View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 07:26 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I nuzzled the woman's clitoris, my legs locked around Winston's back, Contraide's balls brushing against my forehead as he entered the woman. She tasted amazing. I felt Winston pull out of me, heard the muffled moans of the woman as she sucked his cock.

"So that's how Cindy tastes," she said. She knew me. Another customer, maybe? I hadn't really gotten a good look at her face. Whoever she was, I was enjoying her.

I felt Winston's cock slip back into my pussy, the woman's tongue probe my clitoris, and I knew I was going to cum very soon. I pushed my lips against her clitoris, then tilted my head and licked back along the underside of Contraide's shaft. He rewarded me by sliding his cock out of her, letting the head fall onto my waiting mouth. I sucked him in as Winston's hard cock pushed me over the edge. I moaned as I sucked him, my fingernails digging in to the woman's buttocks.

As I came down from my climax, I slipped my mouth of Contraide, tasting his pre-cum and the woman's sweet juices on my tongue. He pushed back into her, and I licked her clitoris, hoping to give her, and Contraide, and Winston, the pleasure they were all giving me.