Thread: Simone's World
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

I looked down at those glistening bodies, sweating from pleasure, and chills swept through me when I noticed that you were still attached by the two headed dildo that dripped between your legs.

I lay down by you and kissed you. You moaned as Simone moved and your pussy was assaulted again by the dildo inside of it.

She slid away now and pulled it out. I saw her slide it into her mouth and lick your juices off the end. She brought it to you and you did the same with the end that had been in her pussy.

I think she decided that she wanted the real thing in her mouth because she crawled across you and slid her mouth directly down onto my cock.

I tensed and you winced as I gripped your hand harder than you would have liked.

I said, “I..I..I’m ssssorry” and let go of your hand.

You got up, and not wanting Simone to have all of the fun, joined in.

She moved between my legs and started sucking on my balls as you sucked my cock.

I had to keep from looking down at the beautiful bodies between my legs because it was all I was able to do to keep from cumming in your mouth.

The sight of your heads bobbing up and down and seeing the round asses in the air was almost more than I could bear.

You slid your body directly over mine, with your dripping pussy directly over my face.

The juices were already wetting your thighs and definitely had the crack of your ass wet.

I slid my fingers up and down the crack of your ass, sliding them into your pussy while I licked your clit and made you stop sucking my cock several times to moan.

Simone pushed you up into a sitting position and started sucking on your nipples.

With that push, it pushed you down onto my face and forced my tongue onto your pussy harder. You moaned with each lick against your pussy.

I don’t know if it was the sex earlier in the day, or just a blessing that I hadn’t already cum all over Simone’s or your face.

As Simone kissed you deeply, she straddled me, and slid my cock into her pussy causing me to moan into yours. The speed of my tongue on your pussy probably tripled to have something to distract me from the orgasm inducing pressure on my cock.

You started rocking against my face as Simone bounced up and down on my cock, holding on to your shoulders, kissing and biting your neck.

This time, you started cumming first, then Simone slammed down against my cock and started grinding through her orgasm.

It’s like the two of you are in sync with each other. Or maybe the sound of the scream of the other one pushes her over the edge.

She slowed down just enough to keep me from cumming in her pussy.

You slid off of my face to keep me from licking your clit while it was so sensitive.

Simone slid over your face and you licked the juices from her pussy while she pulled me up onto my knees.

Your head was just at the edge of the bed and her ass was in the air above you.

You looked up at me between her ass cheeks and said, “Fuck her! We’ll see who’s the bitch now.”

I stepped up behind her and slid my cock into her pussy from behind.

As my cock slid home, I felt your tongue on my balls. You were switching between licking and sucking on my balls to licking and sucking on her clit.

It didn’t take long before Simone started screaming, “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK! Put finger in my ass!”

I licked my thumb and slid it home into her ass as she started cumming!

With my finger in her ass and I could feel her pussy twitching around my cock and her ass constricting around my thumb. I couldn’t take any more. I could feel the pressure building around my cock.

I said, “Oh Fuck, I’m fixing to cum.”

Simone moved away from me. And lay beside you on the bed.

You kept licking my balls and she reached up stroking my cock as I shot cum all over both of you.

Your stomachs were soon covered in white sticky cum.

She started rubbing the cum into your belly and sliding it down to rub it into your pussy.