Thread: Simone's World
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

The next day, I called the number on the card, just before lunch time, hoping to get a lunch date.

My heart raced way faster than I did the day before, and I didn’t even think I would be able to type in the numbers from my hands shaking. When you actually answered the phone, my racing heart stopped beating. Suddenly, I lost all conscious thought and didn’t even know what to say.

You said, “Hello. Hello?”

Finally, my heart beat again, and the words came out that I had rehearsed, “Hi.”

“Yes?”

“My name is ___________. I didn’t quite get that out yesterday.”

“Well;”, You said, “It’s not polite to talk with your mouth full. It was very nice to meet you.”

“OK. Well! ….Ok….Would you like to meet again somewhere…. for lunch?”

“I ate a late breakfast. I’m not really hungry, but I’d love to hang out.”

“OK, where would you like to meet? “

“I have a couple of movies that we could watch, you can come to The Landscape apartments number 1025. Come through the entrance turn left. My car is parked right in front of the door. You can’t miss it. You can come over whenever you’d like.”

“Ok. I’m only about 15 miles from you. I’ll get ready and come over. About 30 minutes?”

“I don’t know. As slow as that motorcycle is, it might take you 45.”

“I think we need a rematch, Funny girl. I’ll see you in 30.”

When we hung up the phone, I noticed I was sweating. I wiped my face with a towel and grabbed my boots. Brushed my teeth and headed out the door, jacket in hand.

As I pulled into the apartment complex, I could see your car to the left. Orange Camaro. The same one that was so fast yesterday. Parked right beside it, was a beautiful convertible Shelby Mustang, top was down.

I pulled into the spot beside the mustang.

I turned off the engine and went to the door.

I was about to knock when a different woman opened the door, and said, “Hello.”

I said, “Hi?”

She extended a hand and said, “My name is Simone, nice to meet you. I’m her roommate.”

I shook her hand and my eyes followed her arm up to her breasts, barely covered by the tank top she wore, down her curvy body and back up to her eyes which met mine.

She had been eyeballing me the same way when I heard a voice in the background saying, “Are you going to let him in?”

She reached up and grabbed my chin, pulled down and said, “Open your mouth!”

I did. She shouted back over her shoulder, “I told you there was no way he had two tongues.”

I heard footsteps running toward the door and Simone pressed pass me and ran to the Mustang.

You had a plastic cup full of liquid and threw it toward Simone as I dodged out of the way as fast as I could, both women musically laughing at each other.

You laughed out, “Just wait till you get home, bitch. You can’t run from me forever. Eventually, you have to sleep. Do it with one eye open!”

Simone laughed, winked, blew a kiss, fired the engine and backed out, leaving us standing alone on the sidewalk.

You said, “Don’t mind her, she’s a nut. A beautiful nut, but still a nut.”

“You both have nice cars.”

“She had her car first. She’s the one that got me hooked. Let’s go inside.”

You grabbed my hand and led me into the apartment, shut the door behind me and pulled me into your lips. After a couple of seconds of sexually charged kissing, you pulled away and said, “I thought we should get that out of the way. Now things won’t be so awkward.”

“Ok. I like the way you think.”

“I’m not usually this bold. I think the excitement of the car caused what happened yesterday, and after that, I have no reason to be shy with you.”

You sassed into the kitchen, your ponytail swishing, Capri’s fitting perfectly, and asked if I wanted a drink.

“Whatever you are having”, I said.

“Sit down”, you said, “I’ll bring it to you.”

I sat on the overstuffed, extra large sectional and looked around.

“Nice place.”

“Thank you. We try to keep it nice. Simone’s parents fund everything. I was lucky to find her. She likes you, by the way. She doesn’t tease people that she doesn’t like.”

“Thank you, I think.”

You came over with a full glass. There was a swirly straw sticking out of the top. I leaned forward making to grab the cup and you pushed me back. Straddled my lap and put the straw to my lips.

I sucked in a wonderful, thick, fruity juice that before I could swallow you followed up with your tongue into my mouth.

Swallowing and gasping for air I could feel my cock hardening in my pants. You said, “That’s the best way to drink this.”

“I think I’m spoiled against any other way, may I have another?”

You let the straw touch my lips again and repeated the process.

Our breathing was more stressed as we continued the kissing longer than the drinking each time.

My hands caressed your ass and ran up and down your back.

You stood up and placed the glass on the bar. As you came back to where I was sitting, you knelt in front of me and grabbed for my belt.

“We’ll see what would have happened, if I would have lost the race yesterday.”

With my help, you slowly relieved me of my pants and freed my cock from its binding prison.

You positioned yourself between my legs and allowed your hands to slowly caress my thighs as you watched my cock jump from the sensations shooting through my body.

The tip of your tongue, cold from the drink caused me to gasp as it started to circle the tip of my cock.

My breathe, still searching for my lungs, finally escaped in a guttural moan of pleasure as your mouth surrounded my member. You looked up at me with lustful eyes to see the expression of ecstasy on my face.

Your hand wrapped around the base of my cock, pulling it out of your mouth to allow your tongue to caress the bottom side of my engorged penis.

You moaned with me as I growled, “FUCK” through clenched teeth.

You could feel your pussy throbbing and found it hard to press your legs together in the position that you were in.

You stood up and straddled me again. You still fully clothed, and my shirt still on. You allowed my cock to pressed against the outside of your pants and rub against your pussy. Your teeth grazed my neck as you moaned against me as you felt the pleasure of my cock rub against your clit.

You ground your pussy against me. My cock almost slid into your pussy surrounded by your stretchy pants and disclosed to me that you weren’t wearing panties.

You helped me out of my shirt.

I said, “This isn’t hardly fair. I feel severely underdressed.”, as I pulled your tank top over your head.

You pressed your pussy onto my cock harder as you leaned back and undid your bra.

I caught you in my hand against your back as I leaned into you sucking one of your beautiful nipples into my mouth.

You moaned with your head tossed back surprised by my leaning forward and relieved that I didn’t let you fall to the floor.

You stood up in front of me. I slid your pants down enough to expose the top of your hips. Kissing your left hip greedily, I dropped your pants to the ground. You stepped out of them as I laid you on the sectional beside where I was sitting.

I climbed up your body and kissed you deeply, allowing my cock to brush against your pussy as you spread your legs to allow my entrance.

I heard your whispered, “FUCK” in my ear.

I pressed a little harder and my cock slid home into your pussy.

We both moaned in unison as we felt what we were waiting for all morning.

Your legs wrapped around me and pulled my cock into your pussy. Submerging all of my desire and ecstasy into your body.

We stayed in this position, kissing and sucking on whatever our mouths could reach for what seemed like an eternity.

You released your grip on with your legs and I started sliding my cock in and out of your silky pussy. *FUCK*

I let my cock slide out of your pussy to your protest and slid down, my tongue caressing your stomach and leading between your legs.

“I don’t have two tongues, but I can’t pass up the chance to lick your beautiful pussy again.”

Your laugh was cut off by a moan as my tongue pressed against your clit.

While I licked and sucked on your pussy, my fingers pressed into you, causing you to slam your hips into my face.

When your orgasm racked your body, I raised up and slammed my cock into you.

You literally screamed as I spread your legs and banged my pelvis against your body as hard as I could, sending shockwaves of pleasure through both of us.

I said, “Fuck, I’m cumming.”, pulled my cock out of your pussy and started cumming as you reached down and stroked my cock as cum shot all over your breasts and stomach.