View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 04:25 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Lynne reached up playing gently with Carl’s long hair. She had fantasized about this moment for so long. She had vowed not to think, to just allow her instinct to take over. She reached in front of Carl and began to lightly drag her nails down his belly towards the place where is stomach fuzz became pubic hair. Using one finger she made trails from the base of his penis, up his shaft delicately tickling the head over and over til his cock began to stiffen and a drop of precum wet her finger as she grazed the tip. While her hand worked it’s magic on Carl’s shaft, Lynne began to press her ass back into Sam’s hardening cock. As Sam’s cock became fully erect Lynne continued to grind her ass against it till she could feel moisture and his slick cock began sliding in the Y where her ass cheeks met. Lynne knew neither man would be able to sleep much longer when she felt Carl reach his arm up grabbing her by the back of the head as he shifted onto his back and turned to place his sexy puffy lips against hers in a gentle kiss. In a whisper he chastised her for not waiting til he had arrived playfully threatening to deny her. Meanwhile Lynne continued to gently rub Sam’s dick with her ass. Sam began to wake and his fingers respond to Lynne’s actions by gliding over her nipple, pinching and pulling it erect. Lynne assured Carl that she and Sam followed the rule even though they had found it so difficult. Carl scoffed and muttered something about checking for himself as he slipped his hand between Lynne’s legs. He wriggled a finger past her lips and found it dry. Carl decided since she had been so good she should be rewarded. He reached up and pulled her by the back of the head, towards his thick hard cock. This made Lynne sit up and shift onto her knees, exposing Sam’s naked throbbing cock to the cool air of the room. Sam and Carl exchanged knowing glances across the pillow where Lynne had lain, and with a wink Sam moved onto his back slipping his head between Lynne’s knees.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas