Thread: The Dare Club
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 09:17 PM

Brooke felt her pussy get moist watching Kathy moving her lips up and down on Ryan's big cock. She felt Mike's cock get harder against her ass. Kathy knew how to suck a cock. She worked her hand around the base of his shaft, moving her mouth up and down him slowly. Ryan stared down at her in awe, loving everything that she was doing. Samantha sat on the chair next to them, watching with wide eyes. Melissa and Dave, on the loveseat, were cheering Kathy on.

"Ooh!" said Kathy, slipping her lips off Ryan and touching a forefinger to her bottom lip. "You're precumming! Tasty!"

"Well, yeah," he said, laughing. "You're fucking amazing at that!"

Kathy looked over at Samantha and said lightly, "Your dare, sugar. Finish him off...however you like."

"Aw, hell yeah," said Ryan.

Samantha looked at his cock, apparently considering her options. The blonde climbed off the chair, every moment as sexy as always. She took him by the hand and set him down in the chair, his hard cock pointing straight up. Samantha was wearing a short, loose herringbone skirt that showed off her long legs nicely. To everyone's surprise, she reached up her skirt and casually pulled down a pair of pink thong panties, stepping out of them.

"Oh my God!" said Ryan.

"You lucky mother-fucker," Dave laughed.

Samantha climbed up onto the chair, facing him, straddling him, and lowered herself down. His hard cock disappeared into her skirt. She hesitated, moved her hips a little, and moaned. Ryan's facial expression changed from one of excited anticipation, to one of ecstatic joy.

"I can't believe she's..." Kathy covered her mouth with her hand, staring at Ryan and Samantha with wide brown eyes.

Samantha moaned again, lowering herself down. Ryan moved his hands up the outsides of her thighs, under her skirt, pushing her skirt up so that everyone could see Samantha's sexy bare ass. Samantha looked down, bit her lip, and began to move on him, bringing her hips forward and back, up and down. Ryan gasped, squeezing her ass.

"You on the pill?" he asked, his voice strained.

"Yeah, baby...you can cum in me," Samantha replied.

"Fuck...this is so hot!" Mike said, his cock now pressing hard against Brooke's ass.

Brooke leaned back so her mouth was next to his ear and she whispered, "You know I'm going to be riding you later."

"I was hoping so," he smiled, hands warm on her bare skin.

Samantha moaned, began to gasp louder. Brooke knew she was going to cum, maybe even before Ryan. Ryan just stared at her in awe, hands on her ass, skirt up around her waist, showing everyone a great view of Samantha sliding up and down on his cock. Samantha moved faster, hands clutching the back of the chair. She drove down on him and cried out, bucking as she came on him.

"Yeah, baby, get yours!" Melissa laughed.

"Fuck, that's it, I'm cumming," moaned Ryan. He moved his hips up as Samantha ground down on him. He groaned, and suddenly Samantha gasped with delight. "Oh, fuck yes!" Ryan cried out.

"Cum in me, baby!" Samantha urged him, working her pussy on him. Ryan leaned his head back, eyes closed, mouth open as he came. They moved together, gasping, completing their climaxes together.

At last Samantha sat upright, brushing her blonde hair back. She rose off him, letting everyone see his slick cock, still hard, wet with her juices. Samantha sat on the chair next to him, leaning against him, playing happily with his cock.

"I so can't believe you took the dare there," Brooke laughed.

"Kathy said any way I wanted," Samantha said nonchalantly. "I decided I wanted to cum, too. I mean, this is a really, really nice cock."

"Why thank you," Ryan smiled broadly.

"No, sugar, thank you," Samantha replied, kissing him lightly on the cheek, still fondling him.

"Hey, did anyone notice the third quarter is like, halfway over," Melissa noted.

"Who the fuck cares?" Mike asked.

"More importantly, where the fuck is our pizza?" Dave asked.

"Late as always. I'm not tipping the guy," Melissa said.

"No, but you're going to answer the door nude," Dave said. "And, yes, that's a dare."

"Oh, you are so on," Melissa replied. She pulled her Panthers t-shirt over her head, stood up and stripped out of her shorts, leaving just a matching teal bra and thong set on. She sat down on Dave's lap again.

"He said nude," Mike pointed out.

"Patience, tiger, the pizza ain't here yet," Melissa laughed. "But, since you're so damned anxious, and Brooke's being a little prude..." With that, she unsnapped her bra, took it off, and tossed it to Mike. Her d-cup tits bounced as she leaned back against Dave again. He happily cupped his hands over them, squeezing them lovingly.

"Who's being a prude?" Brooke asked, insulted.

"You are, miss priss," Ryan said, sitting there nude, his cock still hard. "C'mon, take it off already."

"Are you wanting to get into another dare deal with me?" Brooke asked him.

"The last one worked out okay," Kathy noted, grinning.

"Fuck it, I'm daring you," Mike said. "Get naked, Brooke, and keep sitting on my lap."

Brooke leaned forward, taking off her bra, happy that Mike owed her a dare for such a cheap price. She didn't mind at all Dave and Ryan seeing her nude. She had a killer body, and, besides, the guys were both sexy as hell. And with the dare pact, she was pretty sure she'd be seeing Dave in the buff before too long. Brooke twirled her bra around and tossed it to Ryan. She stood up, right in front of Mike, bent over at the waist, peeling her v-string down to her ankles and stepping out of it. She wiggled her twat in front of Mike, then stood up, tossing the v-string to Dave. She sat back on Mike's lap, primly, hands on her knees, then she leaned back and threw her legs over the arms of the chair, showing everyone her bare shaven pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Dave said. Ryan stared in shock at her boldness.

Mike quickly reached around and covered her pussy with both hands, but Brooke moaned, writhing at the touch, playing up the sexiness. If he was going to dare her to be nude in front of other guys, he was going to have to deal with the consequences.

"Well, fuck, might as well take this off," laughed Melissa, peeling off her thong and sitting back on Dave's lap.

The doorbell rang.

"Pizza!" said Dave, smacking Melissa on her bare ass.

"Everyone hide!" said Kathy. "Except Brooke and Ryan, since they're naked, too."

"That's not part of the dare," said Mike.

"It's okay...I'm game," said Brooke. Ryan nodded.

Mike, Samantha, Kathy, and Dave all hurried into the hallway, clustered together. Brooke jumped onto the loveseat, beckoning Ryan to join her. He gladly did, cock stiffening again.

"For show!" she said to Mike as Brooke went to the door. Brooke quickly turned, facing Ryan, and straddled him. His hard cock was hot and wet against her abs. She looked at Melissa, who was opening the door. Brooke quickly kissed Ryan, passionately, so it would look like the pizza was being delivered to a threesome in progress. Ryan returned the kiss, hands on her back, moving down to cup her tight ass. Fuck, he was a good kisser. She put one arm around his neck, dropping her other hand down to grasp his thick cock, taking advantage of the "show" to get a feel of that hard, thick tool of his.

"Hey, your pizza's...holy shit!"

Brooke turned and looked at the pizza guy, surprised at the voice. The pizza guy was a girl. She was blue-eyed, blonde pony-tail pulled back through her baseball cap. She was a cutie, with a nice little body, standing in the doorway staring first at Melissa, then at Brooke and Ryan.

"Ms. Cassidy?!" said the girl. "Mr. Stewart?!"

"Oh...uh...Megan!" said Brooke, recognizing the girl from school.

"Fuck me," moaned Ryan.

"Shit, I'm sorry, let me wait..." Megan began to say.

"No, no, come in while I get my purse," Melissa said lightly, leaving the door open as she turned and trotted into the living room, tits bouncing nicely, heading for her purse.

Megan stood awkwardly in the open doorway, trying not to stare, but glancing at Brooke and Ryan on the couch nonetheless. Brooke decided, what the fuck, the damage was already done. Word would be all over school come Monday that she and Ryan were in a threesome. Ryan's dick, still in her hand, was rock hard. And so big.

Brooke climbed off Ryan, hand lingering on his cock. She saw Megan's eyes open wide at the sight. Then the girl quickly averted her gaze, looking at Melissa as she returned to the door, cash in hand. That's right, thought Brooke, grinning, Mr. Stewart's got a great, big cock. Spread that one around the girl's locker room.

"Thanks," said Megan, taking the cash. "Uh, see you at school Ms. C, Mr. Stewart." Brooke caught her taking one last look before she hurried out the door. She'd be on her cell phone in about twenty seconds.

"We are so fired," Ryan moaned.

"Nah," Brooke said, giggling. "What we do on our own time, outside of school..."

"And we weren't even doing what she's going to tell everyone we were doing," he said, laughing at last. "Too bad!"

"I agree completely," Brooke said, stroking his cock one last time and standing as the others hurried into the living room, laughing. She knew Ryan would be chewing over those three words for awhile.

To be continued, again...