Thread: Business Lady
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 05:57 AM

Part III

With traffic, it took a good 45 minutes to get to the restaraunt. It apparently was a very popular steak house in the Chicago area. Bonnie had arranged a reservation for 6:00, so we headed to the bar to have a drink. We had about half of an hour to kill before being seated. We just talked small talk; cars, boats, a little business, nothing intruiging. I started to think that after all, maybe nothing was going to happen, and I was just letting my imagination run wild...as usual. We were just finishing our drinks when they called for our table. We sat our glasses down and turned for the dining room when she took me by the hand and followed the hostess. Wow, did that blow me away. That surely was not business etiquete. When we got to the table, the place settings were next to eachother, which was good, so I wouldn't look out of place sitting next to her. She took the seat on the right. I helped her in her seat then took mine. She said "order whatever you like, it's been a very good year, a I really appreaciate your company's business. I did try to send business her way...because to be honest, I liked her. We orderd a bottle of wine and an appetizer to share. After about a half an hour, we ordered our dinner and another bottle of wine. I remarked that I didn't handle wine that well, and I better slow down. She said "don't worry, it's Sunday. Relax and enjoy, I'll take care of you." Boy did I want that! During the course of dinner, the leg rubbing began which was really turning me on with the alcohol kicking in. I figured what the hell. I crossed my legs with my left over my right bringing it closer to her right leg. And...oops, accidently (on purpose) bumped into her in doing so. She said "hey now, easy on me". I said I was sorry for being so clumsy. She said that she was only kidding, and there was nothing to apologize for. As she was saying that, she placed the top of her foot below my pant leg and held it firmly my sock. There I was sitting, thinking our flesh was millimeters away from touching. I purposely dropped my napkin on the floor to the left. I wanted to get a peek of this. Then I bent down to get it. As I leaned left, I felt her bend her ankle slighty as to hook my leg. When I reached for the napkin, I was able to get a peek of her leg touching me. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting. When I got back upright in my seat, I blamed it on the wine. We laughed. We finished our dinner then looked at the dessert menu...