Thread: Business Lady
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 07:11 AM

Business Lady

Bonnie was part business owner of a vendor for a company I used to work for. I hadn't seen her in a few years, but won't forget the first time I saw her. She walked into the entrance dressed to kill; very professional, however, sexy, and sophisticated. She was from Chicago and I was from a small town out East. She was only visiting for the day. We were always kind of friends on the phone and always joked around, not about sex, but about marriage and boyfriends and girlfriends. Anyway, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I was 35, and she was probably 45-50. But man was she hot. Very petite, just a nice package.

Since meeting her, I always fantasized about being with her, and wondering what it would be like. I'm not much of a hunk, actually a small man, nice looking, and I take care of myself. I figured she'd have absolutely no interest in me even if she wasn't happily married. Anyway as she was leaving, Bonnie said, "you'll have to come to Chicago and visit our plant sometime". I said that I'd like that, and that I'd see if I could talk my boss into letting me go.

About three months later I was able to go. So I called Bonnie and told her I was coming out a week from the following Monday. She said great! She said that if I came out early Sunday, she could take me to a Bulls game for which her company had tickets for. I had never been to a pro basketball game. So when I got my flight arrangements, I told her I'd be able to go. She said she'd pick me up at the airport to go to the game, then she could take me to the hotel which really wasn't that far out of her way home. @