View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 07:35 PM

Goldilocks 2: Fun with Milton

The Goldilocks Saga
Chapter 2: Fun with Milton

By NastyGuy

I was looking forward to my little "date" with Goldilocks the next day, so I made sure the place was straightened up really well before she came over. I also made lunch: fried chicken with potato salad. Making sure my date is well fed is one of my favorite seduction techniques. Whoever said that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach was only half-right. It works just as well on women.
Just a little after eleven-thirty, right when I was sure that Amber wasn't going to show up, she appeared at the door looking happy as could be. It was obvious that this young woman's wide mouth was no stranger to a smile, and it really lit up her face.
I quickly went to the door before she had a chance to knock, and said my hello as I waved her in. She greeted me with a huge hug, and although she didn't hold me quite as close as I would have liked it was certainly not the way to go if she didn't want to go all the way with me.
"I'm really glad you let me come back!" she exclaimed.
"Did you think I wouldn't?" I asked incredulously.
"Well, I was, like, afraid you wouldn't want me back." She looked a little sheepish when she said it.
"Look, you'll always be welcome back here. Anytime." I really meant it, and she looked happy that I did.
"Cool! What's that over there?"
"Oh, I fixed us lunch. Are you hungry? We've got fried chicken and potato salad."
"Sure! Sounds great! I didn't know you could, you know, cook," she said.
"Oh, yeah. It's one of my hidden talents," I said with a wink.
We sat down and ate for a while, giving each other a conspiratorial wink or two while talking about nothing in particular, just enjoying the company. After a while, Amber was quiet, then she said: "Ya know, I was talking to a couple of my friends from school last night, and I, like, told them about you." It was obvious that she was a bit scared what my reaction would be.
I was more worried about who would find out, and if a jail sentence might be involved. Yes, I know she was legal, but the thought still crossed my mind.
"Ah," I said. "What did you tell them?"
"Well, I told them how you were this totally cool guy, and how you, like, showed me how to do myself, and how much fun it was, and stuff. That's all. They thought it was, like, totally cool."
"Really," I said with growing interest.
"Yeah. They said they wished they had, like, a totally cool sex teacher too," she added.
I guess that her description of me as a sex teacher was completely accurate, but I hadn't really thought of myself that way up to that point. Maybe she had hit the nail right on the head. I was beginning to get more curious about her friends.
"Why don't you tell me about them. What are their names?"
"Well, they're both from school. I met Lisa in Junior High, and Maricella in, like, Sophomore year, so we've known each other forever. We're all graduating soon, and I hope we keep talking to each other. I'd hate for us to, you know, split up. They're totally cool. You know, we share secrets and all."
"It's always good to have friends like that," I said. I hadn't really learned what I wanted to know yet. "Say, what do they look like?"
"Well, Maricella's, like, this little dark girl. I think she's Mexican or Cuban or something. Lisa's got this, like, great, long hair. It's sort of a dark blond. She hates it, but everyone else thinks it's totally great, and stuff," she said. I had heard enough.
"You know, instead of us going upstairs after lunch, let's go shopping instead," I said.
I must admit that my idea was still forming when Goldilocks and I left the condo. I hadn't yet worked out all of the details, but I was confident that I would be able to fill them in as we shopped. I hadn't yet discussed with Goldilocks what I had in mind, so she had no idea why I would be picking up the things I was buying.
The first place we stopped at was a famous chain lingerie store in the mall. I was looking for white women's robes, or coverings. Amber and I looked all over the store at their selection, but I didn't see what I was interested in until I was almost ready to leave in disgust. That's when I saw a nice, pink, almost see-through robe with a nice white lace. It wasn't what I had gone in for, but I was still working out the details. After talking to Goldilocks for a few minutes, I selected three of them.
After making that purchase, we headed for a famous chain toy store in the middle of the mall. I remembered a friend making a comment about the game Twister, and decided that a variation of that game would be perfect for what I had in mind.
After leaving the toy store with the box under my arm, Goldilocks, in utter confusion, wanted to know what I was buying these things for.
"What do you think I'm buying them for?" I asked.
"Well, maybe you want to give them as, like, birthday gifts or something?" she offered.
"Not quite, but not a bad idea. I'll tell you when we get back to the condo, okay?" I said. She was definitely confused, but I was enjoying the surprise I was cooking up.
It was almost two o'clock when we finally got back to the condo, and I explained my idea to Goldilocks immediately. She seemed excited by the idea, and I had her call both of her friends using 3-way calling to tell them about it.
I could only hear one side of the conversation, so I can only relay that part.
"Hi guys! You remember that guy I told you about last night? Yeah, Rob, the sex teacher. Yeah, he's really cool. Well, I'm over at his place, like, right now. Yeah. I got over here around, oh, a couple of hours ago. No, actually we went shopping. Well, something like that. Yeah, over at the mall. Well, I, like, told him about telling you guys about us last night. No, everything's cool, he's an okay guy. Well, he got this great idea, so I decided to, you know, call you guys. Well, I do have to tell you guys everything, don't I? You're not going to believe this. Guess. No, not that." It was obvious that Goldilocks was having as much fun stringing her friends along as I did with her.
"Well, it's like this: Rob want's to have, like, ya know, formal classes with him as the instructor. Really! No, I'm not joking! Are you two interested? Of course you're both invited, do you think I'd tell you about it if you weren't? I'm not totally mean about those things! Of course, if you aren't interested . . ."
I could hear a loud "Of course I'm interested!" and a quieter sound of assent from the phone, and I had to chuckle to myself.
Goldilocks said: "Cool!" and then looked at me and asked: "Rob, when did you want to, like, start class?"
I hadn't really thought that part out. I had originally figured next Saturday, but looking at the hour, I realized that I had plenty of time today to set up. So I said: "How about 6:30 tonight? Would that be okay?"
"Cool! That'd be great! How's 6:30 tonight sound? Cool! Well, just tell them you're coming over to my place and we're going to see a movie and you won't be home until late. Probably around 10:00 to 10:30?" Goldilocks looked over at me.
"You mean the time they'll get home?" I asked. She nodded, so I said: "That sounds about right, 10:00 or 10:30."
"Yeah, 10:00 or 10:30 is about right. So you'll both be here? Think of it as a really cool date or something. Yeah, dress up a bit, 'cause I'm gonna." Goldilocks proceeded to give Maricella and Lisa directions to my condo, and then said her goodbyes and hung up.
"Cool! They'll be here in just a few hours. I'm gonna go back home and, you know, get ready, okay?" Goldilocks said.
"That sound's fine to me. I'll expect you about 6:30 then?" I said.
"Yeah. This is going to be sooooooo cool!" said Goldilocks, and she actually giggled!
Goldilocks gave me a quick hug, a bit closer this time, and then looked me straight in the eye and said "Thank you! This is going to be great!" before leaving, grinning from ear-to-ear.
After the door closed, I said: "You're welcome!"
I paced my condo for a few minutes. Here I was, going to teach three young women about sex. How much happier could I possibly be?
Then I remembered, I had a bit more shopping to do, so I got my things together and went outside to my car.

At 6:00 that night I had to give an admiring look at the spread I had on my dining-nook table. I hadn't cooked like that in some time. I had roasted cornish game hens stuffed with wild rice, steamed asparagus spears, a fruit salad, fresh bread from my bread machine, and a homemade cheese-cake with a raspberry compote for dessert. I made sure that I had fresh flowers for the centerpiece. I was entertaining three young women, and I felt like I had to impress them three times as much.
That wasn't the only thing I had done that afternoon. I also went to the local "Couple's Store" to pick up three little toys for the girls. I originally wanted the robes that Goldilocks and I had picked up to be white, not unlike the white belts used by the martial arts, and after all, I was running a "Marital arts" class, but I decided that pink would go better with those young women. The vibrators I picked up seemed to be of average size, about 6 inches in length. There was certainly nothing remarkable about them. I also made sure that they worked and that they had batteries.
Surprisingly, Goldilocks was the first to arrive, at around 6:15 or so. I was glad because she could help make the other two more comfortable when they got here.
I had already started to set up by having the various dishes ready, hot and on the table, and the lights were turned low. But Goldilocks offered to help me set the table, which I gladly accepted. She had been a bit quiet since she had arrived, but that didn't mean that I wasn't admiring the way she was dressed. She had on a short yellow skirt with a matching low-necked string top. She still wasn't wearing a bra, and I was enjoying being on the opposite side of the table as she bent over to place the silverware. I would get a quick glimpse of nipple each time she bent over.
Finally she said: "Ya know, there's something I should probably tell you about Lisa."
This is exactly the sort of thing that makes a man's blood run cold. Nothing scares me more than that tone of voice. "Um, what would that be?" I asked.
"Well, she's kind of, like, you know, just a little . . ." she was drawing this out as long as she could, but there was no way out, so she just completed her thought: "Well, she's kinda fat."
Oh shit. I had forgotten the classic rule about trios of chicks: You always find two attractive ones and one fat one. The classic dilemma is trying to find a date for the fat chick, and unfortunately, I was it. Of course, I was it for the other two as well, but that didn't matter. Tag, I was it. All of this was running through my mind as I stood there with a dinner plate in my hand. Goldilocks must have thought I went catatonic.
Murphy's law being what it is, the doorbell rang at that moment. I looked over at the door, and decided to meet my fate bravely. I strode over to the door with Goldilocks close behind me, took hold of the doorknob, twisted it ever so slowly, and watched as time slowed to a crawl. I slowly opened the door, and I must have been cringing, but the young lady that was standing at the door was obviously not Maricella, due to the fact that she had long, dark blond hair, but at the same time she wasn't fat. I was sure she had the wrong house, but Goldilocks seemed to know her.
"Hello," I said as she entered the condo, "You must be Lisa." She was probably around 5'5" tall, with dark blond hair down to the middle of her back falling into curls at the ends. She was built a bit heavy, but she had the right curves in all of the right places. She was a very attractive young woman with beautiful brown eyes to die for and wonderfully long lashes. In fact, about the worst that could be said about her was that she was well-fed. That's when I remembered something from my days in college: Women and men perceive "fat" differently. Women typically consider a woman fat almost 20 pounds lighter than a man does. I was saved by a difference in perception! I could breathe again! Everything was right in the world!
Lisa looked at me, and said: "Hi Rob. So, Amber says you gave her a nickname, but she won't say what it is. Are you going to tell me?" Her voice was a wonderfully deep, female animal growl, with a very slight southern drawl to boot. For the first time, I found myself staring at a woman's mouth with the intensity I usually reserve for a woman's figure. I could just sit around, listening to that contralto voice forever, not caring what she said, just so long as she didn't stop. This was actually not the last time this young woman surprised me.
After several heartbeats, I managed to say: "Yes, why yes indeed. I would like to introduce you to," and I waved toward Goldilocks with a flourish "Goldilocks." Anything, just don't stop talking lady!
"Cool! I like that. It fits her. She is a little bit of a goody-two shoes, and she sure has the hair for it. That's for sure," said Lisa.
"Oh, Lisa! Say, Rob, did I tell you that Lisa wants to be an Opera singer?" said Goldilocks.
"Really?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah, but that's in the future. I still have to graduate this year," said Lisa. "And studying has to take most of my time. I don't have time to practice singing much."
"You haven't been singing? Now THAT is a tragedy far worse than anything Wagner ever wrote," I said.
"Oh, do you know Wagner?" Lisa asked.
"Actually, no I don't. I can identify a few movements from the Ring Trilogy, but I certainly can't say that I know his work," I explained.
At that point the doorbell announced another visitor. Goldilocks ran to the door and ushered in the prettiest little Mexican girl I had ever seen. She was only about five feet tall, with a beautiful coffee-and-cream complexion. Her hair was just a little bit curly, ending a few inches below her shoulders. Those locks formed a mane to frame a beautifully heart shaped face accentuated by a pair of wonderfully full red lips and eyes that appeared to dance. Her petite figure was a thing to behold, and she moved with incredible grace across the room. Now, I've always had a thing for exotic women, and a real soft spot for Mexican women especially, but this young woman put them ALL to shame.
While I stood there speechless, Goldilocks introduced me to her. "Rob, this is my other totally best friend, Maricella. We've known each other for a couple of years, and we hang out all the time!"
I extended my hand and said, "Well, it's very nice to finally meet you, Maricella. Welcome."
She placed her dainty hand in mine and said "Thank you," in the most wonderfully sweet Mexican accent. I probably held her hand for a bit longer than I should have, but I didn't want to let go.
I looked around at those three beautiful young women, and I must have had the goofiest grin on my face at that moment. I am sure to this day that my smile must have extended far beyond the actual confines of my face. I felt certain that I must have died and gone to heaven, and I found a certain satisfaction that those old ladies in those Sunday School classes of my misspent youth were wrong about Heaven in every important respect.
Goldilocks took that moment to break my trance. "So, I guess we should probably all sit on the couch so you can get to instructing us, right?"
"Am . . . Goldie!" Lisa exclaimed. "Why don't you just kick the man in the nuts? Can't you see he's fixed the best meal I've seen just for us? You just want to get to work and leave this wonderful food sitting here, getting cold, after all of the sweat he put into it? Get your rump over here and fill your plate!"
Maricella seemed a little confused, and she looked at Lisa and asked "'Goldie?'"
"Oh, you didn't tell her did ya? He's come up with a nickname for Amber. He calls her Goldilocks!"
Maricella looked at me approvingly and said: "That's a good name. It fits her well, don't you think?"
"Thank you. It was a spur of the moment thing," I explained. I was having a hard time not staring at these young women, they were all so attractive.
Dinner turned out to be a fun time, with flirting and getting to know the girls being significant courses being served. I remember that several good comments were made about the general shape of the asparagus spears, but I am unable to remember exactly what they were (that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!) It turned out that none of the young ladies were part of the "in crowd." I told them that I wasn't surprised about that, because I remember noticing that the popular girls at the High School I graduated from were not the same as the pretty girls. Often the difference between being one of the popular girls and simply being one of the cute, but not-so-popular girls seemed to be how outgoing they were.
"It looks like we're all finished with dinner, should we all sit in the living room and start the lesson?" I finally asked.
"Isn't that why we came here?" asked Maricella.
"Lead off!" said Lisa.
Goldilocks got up and said, "I'm so looking forward to this!" as she hurried toward the couch.
I asked them what they knew about human sexuality, and spent about a half-hour or so confirming the things they knew, and disabusing them of the incorrect information given by our wonderful government these days. I ended the lecture with the announcement that we would all be playing a game before the second half of the class commenced.
"What game?" asked Lisa.
"Well, it's a twisted form of Twister. Let's spread out the game mat while I explain the rules."
Lisa and Maricella moved the coffee table out of the way while Goldilocks and I got out the Twister mat.
"The rules for this version of Twister are almost the same as the original game. No shoes, and you have to put the designated body part on a dot of the designated color. The difference is that each time someone falls, they have to take off a major article of clothing, top or bottom designated by the spinner. Socks don't count separately-- you have to take off both together. Jewelry doesn't count at all. When someone falls, we start another round from the beginning. If the spinner lands on, say, Top, and you are already naked from the waste-up, you don't have to take off anything. The game ends when everyone's naked." I had changed the spinner in only one small way-- now on the right and left halves of the spinner there was an additional word: Top on the right, and Bottom on the left.
"Now," I said, "does everyone understand the rules?"
"Yes, I understand," said Maricella.
"Yep, Strip-Twister. That's clear," said Lisa.
"Oh, yes. I get it," added Goldilocks.
We did rock/paper/scissors to select who would spin the spinner on the first round, and I somehow won. It's funny how that works. The girls stood next to the mat, and waited for me to spin. I got left foot green on the first spin, right hand yellow on the second, and watched those lovely young women start to twist themselves into knots. When I got to right-foot-blue, Lisa finally lost her balance and fell down. Maricella and Goldilocks managed to keep their balance.
I told them to get up, and spun the arrow. It landed on bottom, and Lisa took off her socks.
I switched places with Lisa, and we managed to go about 5 spins before Goldilocks lost her balance and took all of us with her. Lisa laughed fairly loudly at the mass of us tangled on the mat, and spun the arrow a second time to see what we would have to remove.
"Bottom again, guys!" she loudly announced.
With the spinner having made the decision, we all doffed our socks. Goldilocks, having caused us to fall, got to be the next one at the spinner, replacing Lisa.
"Here we go!" said Goldilocks as she took the card from Lisa.
"Make it a good one," said Lisa.
It was obvious that the young ladies were getting into the game as much as I was.
This time we managed to go a half-dozen spins before I finally lost my balance trying to place my right hand on a yellow spot. Somehow, Lisa and Maricella managed to stay up.
"Hmm, what should I spin for?" mused Goldilocks out loud.
"Go for the bottom!" yelled out Lisa.
"Oh, no you don't!" I exclaimed. "Hold that spinner where we can ALL see it!"
Goldilocks did so and when she spinned, it came up top. Seeing that, I quickly unbuttoned my shirt, threw it in the corner, and took the card from Goldilocks.
The ladies must have just been warming up in the first few rounds, because they went for eight spins before Maricella fell over onto her back trying to slip her hand under Lisa's arm to place it on a green spot.
Unhurt, Maricella got up and said: "Well, spin it. I want to see what I have to remove."
In my heart I wanted to manage to get a Top on the spinner, but I wanted to be fair above all else. I held the card so everyone could see it and spun the arrow. It landed on Bottom. I wasn't really disappointed, since I would be seeing her in the altogether soon enough. Besides, when Maricella took off her white pants and threw them in the corner I was treated to the sight of a wonderful pair of shapely legs topped with simple, white cotton panties.
Maricella and I traded places, and this time the game went for five spins before Lisa lost her grip and brought herself down with Goldilocks underneath. This time when Maricella spun the arrow, it came up Top again. Lisa decided to make a show out of taking off her blouse, teasing me with looks out of the corners of her eyes before lifting her blouse over her breasts.
"So, ya wanna see them? Hmm?" she kept asking.
"Lisa, stop teasing and take it off!" said Goldilocks. She had already removed her top and was standing there, nude from the waste up. In retrospect, I have to wonder if Goldilocks wanted to see Lisa's tits almost as much as I did.
"Yeah, you heard her!" I said, looking back and forth between them. "Take it off!"
Lisa finally removed her blouse, displaying a very nice, and very demure, bra. Oh well.
"Next time," said Lisa mischievously. "Now it's my turn!"
Lisa took the card from Maricella, and we managed to go another 6 spins before Goldilocks lost her balance, and we all took a tumble.
Lisa covered her eyes, and said: "Round and round she goes!"
When the arrow stopped, it was pointing at Top again. Goldilocks and I were already stripped up top, so it was up to Maricella. She looked me in the eyes, and took her blouse off in one pull. She stood there looking at me in a matching bra and panty set, looking beautiful and vulnerable.
She looked straight at me and said through pursed lips: "It's my turn."
I was definitely enjoying this little game, but I was beginning to lose my patience. The next round went for 3 or 4 spins before I saw I was in a good position to "lose my grip" and take all three of us down. I really enjoyed being at the bottom of a pile of half-naked, teenage women. Well, this spin came up Top again, and Lisa unhooked her bra and smiled at me.
"Been waiting for this?" she said in a pure female animal growl, and then let her bra drop revealing a large, but surprisingly firm set of knockers. She had areolas the size of half-dollars, and her nipples were already stiff and ready for action.
The ladies must have picked up on my impatience because the next round only lasted about 4 spins each, with all of them ending up in a giggling mass of flesh. Lisa "lost her grip" and brought down all three of them.
I was about to spin the arrow when Maricella stopped me.
"No, let's end the game this round," and she unhooked her bra revealing a beautiful set of breasts tipped with little chocolate kisses for nipples. She then removed her panties. The entire time she never took her eyes off of me.
The other two ladies must have felt the same way. Goldilocks said: "Well, it's not like you haven't seen everything already," and took off every stitch.
"Cool! Let's get naked!" exclaimed Lisa as she removed her panties.
Maricella stood next to the other two girls, and all three were looking at me. I have never in my life seen anything so beautiful, and I doubt I ever will. None of the three were alike. Lisa was a large girl with large C or D size breasts that were just a little bit floppy with a bit of a slope to the top, and a honey colored bush. Goldilocks was a tall, thin girl with very small, firm size A breasts and a gold colored patch of hair between her legs. Maricella was this petite lady with very firm, conical, size B breasts and an almost non-existent, dark wisp of hair in her triangle.
It took me a few seconds to regain my composure, but I'm sure that's how all men react when confronted by three different but living visions of the goddess Venus.
"Well," I said. "I guess it's time for the next part of tonight's lecture." I stood up at this point.
All three of the ladies got excited, and clapped. I noticed that they were looking back and forth between themselves and my crotch. I realized at that moment that none of them had seen a real erect cock before.
I looked down. "Oops, sorry," I apologized.
"No need," Lisa said.
"Hey, no problem," Goldilocks concurred.
"Its to be expected," said Maricella, but I noticed that she was looking at my cock as she said it, and not at the rest of me.
I might add at this point that I am not endowed with a 14" hog between my legs. I might be at the higher end of average, but I'm still average.
"Well, if you three will take a seat on the couch, we can continue," I added a bit sheepishly, and motioned them toward the couch.
I brought out the videotape that Goldilocks and I had watched the previous day, and inserted it into the VCR.
"Okay," I started. "Tonight we're only going to cover masturbation."
"Like, when we will do the rest?" asked Goldilocks.
"We'll probably cover that over the next couple of weeks. Goldilocks-- before you think that I'll just be going over the same material that we covered yesterday, let me reassure you that we'll cover additional ground tonight."
"Cool! That's why I'm here!" she exclaimed.
"Okay. The key part of my definition of masturbation is that nobody swaps bodily fluids. Basically this means that the genitalia of one person does not make contact with another person's genitalia or mouth. Masturbation can involve any number of people from one up," I explained.
"Does your definition include any, like, toys?" Maricella asked. Wonderfully perceptive, that young lady.
"Yes, as long as only one person uses it. I think I can explain it better after I show you the movie." I had already queued up the videotape to my favorite section, the one with the lone woman masturbating with the vibrator.
"Now, I'm going to show you a porn film with two segments. The first part has a woman masturbating herself, and the second part has a couple having sex. I'll pause the video at times to point out anything I feel is important, is that okay with everyone?" I explained.
"Cool! Visual aids!" said Lisa.
"I haven't seen a pornographic video before. How is it?" asked Maricella.
"This is, like, a totally cool video guys! Wait 'till you see the guy at the end!" exclaimed Goldilocks.
I started the video, and an attractive dark haired woman appeared on the screen. She was wearing panties and a bra while kneeling on a hotel room bed, stripping the last of her clothes off.
This time I watched the video as much as I watched the young ladies sitting on my couch. When the woman on the screen finished playing with her tits and finally spread her legs for a close-up I paused the tape.
"Okay, I just wanted to stop and explain something you are about to see. Well, this . . ." and I pointed toward the top of the woman's pussy, "is this woman's clitoris. To prevent confusion, all three of you have one of these, but this woman happens to have an unusually large one. Don't worry if yours is smaller than hers. It is important to mention that this is probably one of the most sensitive parts of your genitals. It definitely qualifies as one of the fun bits. Now lets get back to the tape," I added, and unpaused the action.
The woman onscreen started rubbing her pussy with her whole hand, slipping her fingers into her pussy as she rubbed her clit. After a bit she pulled a large vibrator out and greased it up for some action.
I heard Goldilocks mutter sotto voce to Lisa and Maricella: "Just wait until you see what she does with THAT!"
Maricella leaned across Lisa and asked Goldilocks what, and Goldilocks whispered something to her that I didn't hear, but it was obvious that Maricella didn't believe her when she raised back up. I noticed that the ladies where getting a bit more friendly now, leaning against one another on the couch.
The woman on screen rubbed the vibrator against her clit and over her pussy lips for a while. Maricella didn't seem convinced that the woman onscreen was going to actually be able to use the vibrator that she had in her hand. After a few minutes of playing with herself the woman onscreen plunged the entire length of the vibrator into her pussy with one long thrust. I could hear Maricella gasp, and I glanced back at her. Maricella had covered her mouth with her hand, and her eyes were wide open and staring at the screen in disbelief.
Lisa's look was more admiring, and she said: "Wow! Ride'em girl!"
Goldilocks leaned over toward Maricella and said: "I told you!" Maricella just nodded quickly and kept watching the video.
Eventually the woman on screen started plunging the vibrator in and out of her pussy, matching each thrust with a heave of her hips. The segment ended with the woman having a screaming orgasm, followed quickly with a fade-out. I paused the video again.
"Okay. You've just seen a woman masturbate for the first time. Just a few little pointers: The woman in that video was probably already fairly turned on when the filming started. She didn't really do much in the way of foreplay. I recommend that whenever you have any kind of sex you take your time and relax thoroughly before trying any kind of penetration. If you have a partner, spending some time simply kissing them can help to relax you and get you in the mood. One suggestion I might make is to stimulate your breasts, perhaps by massaging them, or by stimulating your nipples. This can help to get you more stimulated a bit faster."
"You mean these things," Lisa said while holding her breasts up. Maricella and Goldilocks reached over and hit her playfully.
"Well, yes," I said. "Those things. Well, let's get back to the video. In the next section you will see a couple having sex. This will include some masturbation of both partners, as well as oral sex and full penetration."
This was the segment of the tape with a black couple having sex. At the beginning of the segment the woman already is mostly nude, with only a pair of lacy, red panties on. She quickly pulls her lover onto the screen and starts trying to undo his belt.
I looked back at this point, and saw Goldilocks nudge Lisa with her elbow. I knew what she was thinking about-when the woman onscreen finally got his trousers off he was obviously well hung.
"Why is it that these people seem to be above average that way?" asked Maricella.
"Good question," I said. "Simply put, people that watch porn flicks don't really want to see average people. Another point that I want to make is watch how the woman jacks this guy off. If you watch carefully, she places her hand around the base of his cock, and pulls the skin over the head of his penis and varies her speed while doing it. Any questions?"
Nobody asked any further questions and just as I had described, the woman on screen yanked his cock, and then started sucking the head of his cock to bring him to a harder erection.
"Woah," said Lisa. "How is she doing that?"
"Doing what?" I asked
"Well, how is she sucking that thing down?"
"She's just taking the head of his penis in her mouth. I'm assuming that she's licking the head when it's inside her mouth, but I wasn't there so I can't say for sure. Everyone seems to develop their own technique on oral sex. Does that answer your question?"
"For now," said Lisa.
The couple on screen eventually graduated to the missionary position, and the segment ended with the man blowing his wad on the woman's tits.
I stopped the video, turned off the TV, and started rewinding the video.
"Well," I said. "Does anyone have any questions?"
"Nope, it seems straightforward," said Lisa.
"It isn't brain surgery," said Goldilocks.
"More or less," I said.
"So that's what it's like?" asked Maricella. It sounded like a rhetorical question, so I let it hang.
"Before we go any farther, I have gifts for each of you," I said, and pulled 3 wrapped packages out of a cabinet and handed them to the girls.
Each of the ladies tore into the gifts and found a robe in her size, a new vibrator (with batteries loaded,) and a tube of lubricating jelly.
"If you're afraid your parents or siblings might find your gifts, you're free to leave them here for the duration of the class at the very least. Tonight, however, you may want to get acquainted with your new toys. Actually, it might be a good idea if you, Goldilocks, show the other two what you learned yesterday," I said.
"Cool! I can do that!" she exclaimed. "Well, it's like this. You don't want to, like, attack your pussy, ya know. Start slowly and try to get all hot and randy. Think about something really horny, and relax at the same time. It's totally no fun if you aren't ready for it. So what I did yesterday was lay back and just think for a while with my eyes totally closed." She then relaxed while sitting on the couch for a little bit. "Then I was massaging my breasts, and tweaking the nipples for a while," which she proceeded to do for about five minutes. Lisa seemed to be getting a bit impatient with Goldilock's demonstration as she was copying what Goldilocks was doing at the same time. Maricella watched with eyes as large as saucers as Goldilocks continued to stimulate her tits.
After our little game, and watching the film this evening, all three girls were pretty much already turned on. Goldilocks confirmed this by racing through her demonstration.
"Well, I did that for a while, then Rob here showed me how to play with my pussy. You sort of do things like put your whole hand over it and kind of rub it, or you rub your clit, like this," she said while showing them how to do it. "Or you can even put your fingers in, like this," she said as she inserted a finger into her pink pussy.
"And then you just try to bring yourself off. I didn't have a vibrator yesterday to try out, so we can find out at the same time. Right?" she ended.
"Why not?" I added.
"Cool! Just don't get in my way!" exclaimed Lisa.
"Wow! Is that it?" asked Maricella.
"Well, it doesn't seem like that's it when you climax," explained Goldilocks. "It's totally intense! You gotta try it!"
"Okay," said Maricella. "It looks like fun," she added, and she smiled a 10,000 watt smile as well.
Lisa was really enjoying massaging her large tits, taking great handfuls and kneading them like bread dough. Maricella was taking a more conservative track and hardly seemed to be touching herself. I've often wondered if perhaps smaller breasts are more sensitive than larger breasts. By the way the girls were handling them, it certainly seemed to be the case.
Lisa finally started rubbing her pussy lips with her hand, grabbing her inner thigh with one hand, and brushing the other one over her outer labia before running a finger over her engorged clit. She seemed to like what she felt because she was soon rubbing her clit with all she had.
Maricella was taking her time, and showed a bit of modesty. She definitely didn't seem interested in opening her legs up to reach between them. For a while she just sat on the couch and rubbed her nipples and kept her legs clamped together tightly, rubbing them together a bit. Finally she must have gotten herself so turned on that she couldn't help herself, and she opened her legs just a little. I enjoyed the sight of her delicate folds as she rubbed her inner thigh and slowly, almost timidly, moved her hand toward her outer labia.
By this time Lisa had decided that there just wasn't going to be enough room on the couch for her and had moved on to the floor. She was inserting at least three fingers into her pussy as quickly as she could, and was pushing her hips off of the floor with each thrust of her hand.
Goldilocks was enjoying sitting on the couch and actually fingering herself this time. She was investigating her pussy, trying different speeds, and seemed to be checking out every part of her vagina with her fingers. She finally settled on thrusting two fingers in at a reasonable pace, and rubbing her clit with the other hand.
I finally decided it was time to have a little bit of fun myself, and I started pulling slowly on my hardened cock. Just a few strokes--sort of to remind me that it was still there.
Maricella had decided to rub her clit, and was doing so very slowly. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted as she slowly and lightly drew her fingers across her most sensitive part. At last she parted her pussy lips and slowly inserted a finger, just the tip before pulling it out. Each plunge brought her finger in a little further until it was in all of the way and she was thrusting at a slightly faster pace.
I heard a buzzing sound from where Lisa was lying on the floor, and turned to look over at her. She was now sitting upright, and was looking at her vibrator and trying it out. She looked at me for a moment and I took my hand away from my cock.
"Sorry to interrupt you, but do you think it's safe?" Lisa asked me.
"I already checked to make sure there were no sharp edges, and that all of the electrical connections were okay. Nothing to worry about," I answered.
"Cool. I can handle that," she said.
With that Lisa placed the vibrator between her breasts and turned it on. "Wow! That feels funny! I wonder how it'll feel inside me?" She ran the tip over her large nipples, and moaned as it crossed the tips. She was obviously enjoying the sensations that she was feeling at that moment and was savoring it. The rest of us had stopped what we were doing, and just watched her.
After running the vibrator over her nipples for a while longer, she turned it off. She looked at us each in turn with a look that asked us if we intended to stop her.
"After you," Goldilocks said.
Seeing that we were going to let her be first, Lisa moved the vibrator down to her pussy. "Well, here it goes," she said. She ran the tip over her clit a few times, then placed it at the entrance to her vagina and started to push a bit.
"Be careful and take it slowly," I advised. She stopped for a moment. "Don't try to take more than you can. This is your first penetration, so don't force it."
"Okay. Thanks," she said, and she started to push again.
"You might try turning it on," Goldilocks said.
"Yeah, I guess I could," Lisa said, and then she turned it on. She jumped at the feeling, started to panic, and gripped it like she was going to pull it out. Then a look of shock crossed her face as she seemed to realize that she really liked how it felt, and she started to slowly push it back in again. It was obvious when it broke her hymen since she stopped for a second and bit her lip, but it didn't prevent her from pushing the vibrator further into her wetness.
"How does it feel?" Maricella asked.
"God, you have no idea. It really feels fantastic," Lisa answered.
"Does it hurt?" Goldilocks wanted to know.
"Just for a second. Now it's over. I feel so full!" She had taken the vibrator almost to the base over about five minutes. She didn't slide it back out and take it in smaller thrusts. Once she had turned it on she continued to push the vibrator in one long shove.
Goldilocks and Maricella were sitting back on the couch, just watching Lisa as she lay back on the carpet, enjoying the vibrations as they moved through her cunt. For quite a while she just lay there with her legs clamped around the buzzing vibrator. Her breathing was getting faster as she lay there, but it didn't look like she was going to orgasm that way.
"Why don't you start rubbing your clit?" asked Goldilocks.
"Yeah, that sounds good," gasped Lisa. "Yeah, that sounds really good."
"You could try moving it in and out," suggested Maricella.
"Okay, I'll try that too," moaned Lisa.
"Remember, take it slowly. Don't risk hurting yourself," I added.
"Don't worry," Lisa panted, and she started to spread her legs wide apart so she could get a good grip on the vibrator.
"Look! She's really wet!" Goldilocks pointed out. "She's dripping around the vibrator!"
It was true, Lisa's juices were starting to leak out around the moving plastic plug in her vagina and were making her bush moist and started to run down her crack.
Lisa took hold of the vibrator and started to slowly pull it out until only the tip was still inside her wet tunnel. She held it there for a bit, buzzing away as she polished her clit with her finger, and then she took it all the way out and ran the tip around her clit a couple of times before pushing it back in her vagina.
Now, none of these girls knew how to hold off an orgasm yet, or even knew why they should. So Lisa started plunging that vibrator in and out of her pussy like she was in a race for a climax. She was moaning and gasping for air as she pushed the plastic penis in and out of her open pussy until she stiffened and pushed her hips off the floor in a final orgasm.
Lisa collapsed on the floor with a sigh. She was covered with a fine sheen of sweat and her cheeks were flushed as she breathed hard. She looked over at the girls on the couch as she turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of her sopping vagina.
"Wow! That was great," she said. "I think I'll take a breather for a bit."
"Okay, I gotta try that," said Goldilocks. "Where did I put my vibrator?" She finally found it under her robe, and put it right up to her pussy. Goldilocks started to push her vibrator into her pussy without turning it on, but she seemed to be a bit too tight and couldn't get more than a couple of inches inside.
Maricella brought out her vibrator as well, but she spent the time examining it more than anything else. She looked like she couldn't believe that Lisa had managed to take one just like it a few minutes before.
Lisa saw how Goldilocks was struggling and decided to give some advice. "Ya know, when I turned it on it felt like the vibrations from the thing were relaxing my pussy muscles so I could fit more of it inside," she noted. "Why don't you try turning it on?"
"Oh, okay. I'll try . . ." Goldilocks said right before she turned it on. ". . .OH MY GOD!"
"Don't try to take it all at once. You're just using your own girl lube, so try pushing it in a little and then pull it out and push it back in a bit more until it's in as far as you want it," suggested Lisa.
"God this is GREAT!" exclaimed Goldilocks loudly.
After she finally managed to get the whole buzzing monster inside her hole, Goldilocks pulled it out again and changed her position so that she was squatting above the couch and she placed the heel of the vibrator on the cushion and started to sit down on it. She held it down against the sofa as she rode it like a bronco for quite a while.
Maricella looked like she didn't need any more encouragement, and she placed the tip of her vibrator right at the entrance of her vagina. She rubbed the tip around there for a while, alternating between her opening and her clit, back and forth. It was obvious that she was enjoying it, but she never seemed to try to push it in.
Goldilocks had finally moved onto her back on the floor, much like Lisa had been a few minutes ago, and she was furiously thrusting the vibrator into her wet pussy, moaning louder with each push. Finally after a few minutes she came in a screaming climax.
After cumming so strongly, Goldilocks turned off the vibrator and rested for a bit with it still inside her. Finally she removed it and placed it aside, looking spent.
Maricella was still sitting on the couch, rubbing the vibrator over her pussy without pushing it in. Lisa looked like she was getting impatient with her, and sat on the couch next to Maricella.
"Is everything okay?" she asked the little Mexican girl.
"It's too big," Maricella replied.
"No it's not. You can stretch enough to take it, trust me. If we can take it, so can you," she said.
"Come on down here," instructed Goldilocks.
Maricella did as she was told and lay down on the floor.
"Okay, it's like this. The important part is to totally relax your muscles down here," Goldilocks said, and traced her fingers along Maricella's inner thighs.
"Yeah," Lisa said, "you have to just let it happen."
"Say, why don't we help her out?" suggested Goldilocks.
"Okay, how?"
"Well, you and Rob distract her while I work on her pussy with this. Is that okay with you, Mari?" asked Goldilocks, holding Maricella's vibrator up. Maricella looked a little bit afraid.
"Don't worry, we're your friends," said Lisa. "We won't let you get hurt."
"Okay," said Maricella with the largest, wettest brown eyes I have ever seen.
"Well, I guess Lisa and I will take the top half, and you get the bottom. Right?" I said.
"Let's do it!" Lisa exclaimed. "Next stop, Orgasm Junction!"
Lisa and I started by rubbing and massaging Maricella's breasts while Goldilocks ran her hands up Maricella's legs, brushing the inside of her thighs with her fingertips.
We kept this up for a while, massaging nearly every part of Maricella's body, kneeding her breasts and massaging her thighs. We all wanted to make sure that she was as relaxed as possible so she could enjoy what was going to be done to her. Lisa finally moved down to Maricella's waist along with Goldilocks and fingered Maricella while Goldilocks rubbed some lubricating jelly all over the length of Maricella's vibrator. When Goldilocks seemed ready Lisa moved back up to where I was.
We knew it was now or never for Maricella, so Lisa held her down by the shoulders while Goldilocks rubbed Maricella's clit. I looked at the situation and decided that Maricella needed to be distracted more than anything, so I leaned over and started kissing her full on the lips, as deep as I could. Goldilocks had the vibrator at Maricella's lips and was rubbing it over them for a while so she wouldn't know when Goldilocks planned on pushing it in. I happened to break our kiss for a moment and look down at Goldilocks right when she took a good grip on the base of the vibrator and started to push. I saw just the tip enter Maricella's opening, and then Goldilocks stopped and pulled it out a little before pushing it back in just a little further.
"Stop! It's too big!" Maricella exclaimed.
"Don't worry," Lisa murmured soothingly. "This is going to feel so good."
"Okay," Maricella whispered.
Goldilocks started to push the vibrator back in until it was only an inch or so inside Maricella and then she finally turned it on. Maricella jumped! "What's happening? What is it doing to me?" she almost screamed.
"Just relax," Lisa whispered as she pushed Maricella back down onto her back. Maricella seemed to relax further, and the vibrations from the plastic penis seemed to be relaxing her vagina. Goldilocks didn't have to keep fucking Maricella with the vibrator to get it further inside her. It was now almost totally inside her, and Maricella was making moaning sounds interspersed with the occasional squeal of pleasure.
"Oh, GOD! It's too big! Stop! Stop fucking me with that huge vibrator!" pleaded Maricella.
"It's too late," said Goldilocks, "it's already all the way inside you. Look!"
Maricella looked then to see the entire vibrator except the base inside her pussy, wet from the lubricant and her juices. I didn't really appreciate just how tiny Maricella was until that moment. Her pussy lips were really stretched from the girth of the vibrator buzzing away inside her vagina.
"Oh, GOD. What's HAPPENING to me?" Maricella asked again. "It feels so GOOD! Keep fucking me!"
Goldilocks wasn't reluctant to do as Maricella bid her to. In fact she seemed to really be enjoying it as she slowly pulled the vibrator almost all of the way out of Maricella's vagina and slowly pushed it back in. Maricella was stretched to her limit, her outer lips were spread wide and Goldilocks was fingering Maricella's clit as she fucked her with the vibrator, and Lisa held Maricella's shoulders down with one hand as she kneeded one of Maricella's breasts with the other.
This was one of the horniest sights I had ever seen. I couldn't help myself, so I started jerking my cock again as I kneeled next to Maricella's side.
Goldilocks must have decided to bring herself off again as well as she reached for her own vibrator and pushed it inside her own hole and turned it on. She just left it there as she continued to fuck Maricella with her vibrator and rubbed her clit with her free hand.
Lisa finally noticed what I was doing, and stopped rubbing Maricella's breasts. Maricella took over for her.
"Here, let me try that," Lisa said and placed her hand over my engorged member.
She looked my cock over completely, checking it out top and bottom. It's interesting to see a young woman when she gets her first up-close look at a cock. She ran her hand all over it, checking out the vein on the bottom, and how it pointed up.
"The tip--it isn't round," Lisa remarked.
"Round? It's not the nipple on a baby bottle," I said. "It's the head of my cock!"
She looked up at me and said: "That's right, and it fits in my hand real well!"
I had to laugh at that. "Well, it does at that."
I would have suggested that she do something else, but Maricella was getting close to her climax and interrupted us.
"Oh, GOD! Amber, don't STOP! I'm cumming!" screamed out Maricella. She was fucking her hips up to meet Goldilock's thrusts of the vibrator now, and was really getting off on the back and forth movement of the plastic vibrator filling her up.
Goldilocks seemed to be bringing herself off as well. She was pushing her own vibrator into herself with the same motion she was using on Maricella and looked to be close to orgasm.
Finally Goldilocks let out a loud moan and pushed the vibrators in for one last thrust. That was enough to bring Maricella over the top and she pushed her bottom off the floor and squealed loudly as she came strongly. Both of the young women came for quite a while until Goldilocks finally turned off both vibrators and sat down, breathing hard.
"Wow, that looked great," said Lisa.
"Yeah, but that takes a lot of work!" said Goldilocks. "But it was, like, worth it. Right Mari?"
Maricella looked stunned by the climax she had just experienced, but she managed to say "Yeah" quietly before pulling the vibrator out of her pussy.
"Now, where was I?" asked Lisa. "Oh yeah, I was looking at this hard cock in my hand. Now, how do I jack you off? Like this?" she asked and started pulling the skin of the shaft over the head of my cock.
"Well, yeah. That'll do, but don't pinch the vein so hard. That kinda hurts," I said.
Lisa got the message right away and started varying her rhythm as she tugged at my penis. She was starting to get off on it obviously, since she was starting to play with her pussy with her free hand.
Goldilocks and Maricella were recovering from their orgasms of the last few minutes and came over to us to see how Lisa was making out. Maricella seemed to be interested in what was going on, and emboldened by the furious fucking she received from Goldilocks and the vibrator, moved Lisa's hand away from her pussy and replaced it with her own.
Lisa slowed down the rhythm she was using on my cock and closed her eyes as Maricella worked on her clit.
"Here, let me try for a few minutes," Goldilocks said as she removed Lisa's hand from my shaft.
Lisa and Maricella moved a few feet away as I instructed Goldilocks as to how I liked to have my cock stroked. Goldilocks seemed to really like giving pleasure to other people, and was really getting into masturbating me. She started making faces at me as she continued to stroke my penis, rubbing her breasts and pussy as she made kissing motions with her lips. She started rubbing the tip of my cock with her nipples, turning herself on as much as me as she continued jerking me off.
Lisa must have been really close to orgasm when Maricella started playing with her because I know Goldilocks couldn't have been working on me very long when I heard Lisa squeal out that she was cumming. But I may have lost track of time. Goldilocks was a natural cock stroker and was very, very good at it. Now I knew what Maricella had felt earlier.
Lisa finally moved over to the couch to watch the rest of us. Maricella kneeled next to Goldilocks and they started taking turns masturbating me, first one would work on me, and then the other would. Goldilocks showed Maricella how she had been rubbing my cock across her breasts a few minutes earlier, and she quickly added it to what she was doing.
This went on for almost twenty minutes. Maricella started emulating Goldilocks after a while, making the same kinds of faces while playing with herself. Finally Maricella stood up and started kissing me deeply. I really couldn't hold out much longer and broke the kiss to say that I was cumming.
All three girls seemed excited and returned to my cock just in time for me to gush on all three of them. Goldilocks aimed the streams of sticky goo toward all of their breasts, and made a great show of licking up the cum from her fingers.
After this someone noticed that it was almost 10:00 o'clock. The girls quickly took a shower upstairs while I started cleaning up the mess downstairs. This was not terribly easy considering how tired I was from the day's activities. But I didn't have anything better to do since the shower really couldn't fit more than three comfortably. I could wait and let the young ladies have a bit of fun upstairs. I could hear an occasional squeal from the bathroom over the sounds of the shower as I folded up the Twister game.
The ladies only took about ten minutes in the shower. I was impressed. I was used to women who would take at least four times that long just for makeup, but I realized as they came downstairs that they apparently didn't wear any. All of their beauty was theirs alone, and not due to some corporate chemist.
Once they had toweled off they figured out whose clothes belonged to whom, they got dressed. We decided to get together for our next lesson the next Saturday, and they all decided to leave their new toys with me.
I looked at Lisa and said: "What, even you're going to leave it here?"
"Well, yeah. I'd just die if my dad found it in my room. Besides, it gives me another reason to come back next week!" she replied with a mischievous smile.
I couldn't help it and returned her smile generously. I had to smile at all three of them, they looked so beautiful.
I saw them to the door, and all three of them kissed me before leaving. None of them held anything back, and they seemed to be making a game out of who could kiss me the longest and most passionately.
I really appreciated that.
After they left, I looked at the stack of dishes and the small stains on the carpet, and decided to leave it until the next day.
I was just too tired. Satisfied, but tired.