View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 10:47 PM

Miss Mindy Blake

Shawn stood up from his knees so he was standing in front of Mindy. As he did his fingers slid further up inside her, curling ever so slightly against her wall, hitting her spot. She responded with a sharp intake of breath, her heart jumped a beat, and her pussy unleashed a new surge of wetness. In and out, in and out, his fingers slid up into her lubricious opening, teasing a mad desire from her.

Shawn removed his fingers from Miss Blake’s dripping cunt, leaving her feeling empty, and vacant. He parted from their kiss, touching her mouth with his fingers trailing her juice across her face.

“Is this what sin tastes like?” he asked her, pushing his coated fingers into her mouth.

The taste and smell of herself aroused Mindy even more. And she thought, if this is the taste of sin I would gladly leave Eden to sample such a spread.

As if hearing her thoughts Shawn pushed her to the bed, spread her lapart, and lowered his face between her legs. She snaked her hands behind the crook of her knees, pulling them up to her waist.

Oh god, how I want this, , thought Mindy, as she spread herself even more open for her student. Her pussy couldn’t have been more exposed to Shawn, her soft red hairs matted around her glistening, parted, pink lips.

Mindy felt Shawn’s hot wet tongue touch her skin and she shuddered as he licked over her tightly puckered asshole. His tongue glided up and she felt him circle her pussy, lapping up the juices that were leaking from her slit. Then his warm, soft tongue was inside her opening, rimming her.

Shawn lifted his head, watching his teacher, as she writhed with want and desire in front of him.

“Oh Shawn, don’t stop. It feels so good,” Mindy managed to say between her panting breaths.

With a smile of smug satisfaction Shawn lowered himself again between Miss Blake’s legs. This time his mouth went straight to her clit, which he began to lap with his tongue. Miss Blake began to moan in response to the attention he was showing this sensitive spot.

Soon Shawn had his lips pressed around her nub and was sucking hard on Mindy’s button, eliciting louder more intense moans from his teacher. His fingers crept again to her opening and easily slid in. Her soft muscles tightened around his two digits as he fingered her sopping pussy. Her muscles began to tremor, indicating that she was getting close

“Oh God, Shawn…I’m going to cum. Don’t stop…I’m cumming!” She yelled as her body began to shake with the intense orgasm.

Shawn continued to suck and finger his teacher, until her muscles relaxed, her breathing became a bit more regular, and her eyes fluttered open.

She lay there stunned that she had cum so quickly; amazed that Shawn so easily coaxed this pleasure from her. And though she had just had an orgasm, she felt her passion for Shawn increase rather than dissipate.

Mindy looked down her body to see Shawn staring at her, lust thick in his eyes, her cum shining on his face, running down his chin.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"